- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Katy Perry Performs ‘The One That Got Away’ at 2011 American Music Awards (AMA) Video
Katy Perry performed ‘The One That Got Away’ at the 2011 American Music Awards held at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on November 20, 2011.
Sporting an interesting pink hair style and a matching pink gown, Perry was also presented with a surprise award by Heidi Klum. The award was a Special Achievement for being the first female pop singer to have five No. 1 singles on one album.
Perry tied Michael Jackson’s No. 1 singles record with five chart-topping hits off her current album, Teenage Dream, when “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)” reached the top spot. That followed on the heels of lead single “California Gurls” (featuring Snoop Dogg), the title track, “Firework” and, “E.T.” (featuring Kanye West).
Perry was also nominated for Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist, Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist and Artist of the Year.