- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Katy Perry Performs ‘The One That Got Away’ at 2011 American Music Awards (AMA) Video
Katy Perry performed ‘The One That Got Away’ at the 2011 American Music Awards held at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on November 20, 2011.
Sporting an interesting pink hair style and a matching pink gown, Perry was also presented with a surprise award by Heidi Klum. The award was a Special Achievement for being the first female pop singer to have five No. 1 singles on one album.
Perry tied Michael Jackson’s No. 1 singles record with five chart-topping hits off her current album, Teenage Dream, when “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)” reached the top spot. That followed on the heels of lead single “California Gurls” (featuring Snoop Dogg), the title track, “Firework” and, “E.T.” (featuring Kanye West).
Perry was also nominated for Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist, Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist and Artist of the Year.