- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Katy Perry Performs ‘The One That Got Away’ at 2011 American Music Awards (AMA) Video
Katy Perry performed ‘The One That Got Away’ at the 2011 American Music Awards held at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on November 20, 2011.
Sporting an interesting pink hair style and a matching pink gown, Perry was also presented with a surprise award by Heidi Klum. The award was a Special Achievement for being the first female pop singer to have five No. 1 singles on one album.
Perry tied Michael Jackson’s No. 1 singles record with five chart-topping hits off her current album, Teenage Dream, when “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)” reached the top spot. That followed on the heels of lead single “California Gurls” (featuring Snoop Dogg), the title track, “Firework” and, “E.T.” (featuring Kanye West).
Perry was also nominated for Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist, Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist and Artist of the Year.