- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
Katy Perry Performs ‘The One That Got Away’ at 2011 American Music Awards (AMA) Video
Katy Perry performed ‘The One That Got Away’ at the 2011 American Music Awards held at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on November 20, 2011.
Sporting an interesting pink hair style and a matching pink gown, Perry was also presented with a surprise award by Heidi Klum. The award was a Special Achievement for being the first female pop singer to have five No. 1 singles on one album.
Perry tied Michael Jackson’s No. 1 singles record with five chart-topping hits off her current album, Teenage Dream, when “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)” reached the top spot. That followed on the heels of lead single “California Gurls” (featuring Snoop Dogg), the title track, “Firework” and, “E.T.” (featuring Kanye West).
Perry was also nominated for Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist, Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist and Artist of the Year.