- Hilary Duff is on Tinder – Has a Bowling Date With One of the Men
- Was Patrick Dempsey Fired From Grey’s Anatomy – That’s Why He Was Killed Off?
- Trollbeads for Mother’s Day – A Personalized Gift
- Royal Baby Watch: Royal Delivery and Special Guests
- Royal Baby Watch: Did Kate Middleton and Prince William Announce They Are Expecting a Girl?
- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
Katy Perry Performs ‘The One That Got Away’ at 2011 American Music Awards (AMA) Video
Katy Perry performed ‘The One That Got Away’ at the 2011 American Music Awards held at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on November 20, 2011.
Sporting an interesting pink hair style and a matching pink gown, Perry was also presented with a surprise award by Heidi Klum. The award was a Special Achievement for being the first female pop singer to have five No. 1 singles on one album.
Perry tied Michael Jackson’s No. 1 singles record with five chart-topping hits off her current album, Teenage Dream, when “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)” reached the top spot. That followed on the heels of lead single “California Gurls” (featuring Snoop Dogg), the title track, “Firework” and, “E.T.” (featuring Kanye West).
Perry was also nominated for Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist, Favorite Adult Contemporary Artist and Artist of the Year.