- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Lady Gaga Reveals GAGA’s Workshop at Barney’s – Video
Lady Gaga revealed her long-awaited Gaga’s Workshop last night (November 21) at Barney’s in New York. Looking like Snow White, Gaga wore a custom Chanel white ballgown.
Gaga was excited about the big reveal tweeting,
“Getting ready for the opening of GAGA‘S WORKSHOP at BARNEY’S in NY tonight! Wearing custom CHANEL by Karl Lagerfeld . #PinchMeMom #OhEmGee”
Gaga’s workshop is selling all of Gaga’s favorites – including chocolate, candy, books, toys, apparel, jewlery and more. The items sold are either from her childhood or career. If you can’t make it over to Barney’s in NY, you can also purchase the items on line.
In honor of the project, 25% of the sales from all of the items in Gaga’s Workshop will be donated to Gaga’s Charity, Born This Way.