- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Matt Damon Launches Eco-Friendly Water Bottles
Good Will Hunting actor Matt Damon is known as much for his liberal politics as his award-winning acting, and he has now launched his own eco-friendly water bottles to encourage fans to go green and become more environmentally aware.
Contact Music reports that Damon in 2009 founded his own non-profit company Water.org. In a new campaign to raise environmental awareness, Damon poses with a re-usable water container and urges people to invest in the bottle to boost funds for his charity which aims to provide millions of third world citizens with clean water.
“I think what resonates with me most is where you see people living without clean water and they’re forced to scavenge for water and use up all of their time just doing that.” He continued, “you realize that they’re in such a crippling cycle of poverty; it’s just a death spin that they can’t possibly get out of.”
Will you be buying one of Damon’s water bottles??