- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
Matt Damon Launches Eco-Friendly Water Bottles
Good Will Hunting actor Matt Damon is known as much for his liberal politics as his award-winning acting, and he has now launched his own eco-friendly water bottles to encourage fans to go green and become more environmentally aware.
Contact Music reports that Damon in 2009 founded his own non-profit company Water.org. In a new campaign to raise environmental awareness, Damon poses with a re-usable water container and urges people to invest in the bottle to boost funds for his charity which aims to provide millions of third world citizens with clean water.
“I think what resonates with me most is where you see people living without clean water and they’re forced to scavenge for water and use up all of their time just doing that.” He continued, “you realize that they’re in such a crippling cycle of poverty; it’s just a death spin that they can’t possibly get out of.”
Will you be buying one of Damon’s water bottles??