- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
Matt Damon Launches Eco-Friendly Water Bottles
Good Will Hunting actor Matt Damon is known as much for his liberal politics as his award-winning acting, and he has now launched his own eco-friendly water bottles to encourage fans to go green and become more environmentally aware.
Contact Music reports that Damon in 2009 founded his own non-profit company Water.org. In a new campaign to raise environmental awareness, Damon poses with a re-usable water container and urges people to invest in the bottle to boost funds for his charity which aims to provide millions of third world citizens with clean water.
“I think what resonates with me most is where you see people living without clean water and they’re forced to scavenge for water and use up all of their time just doing that.” He continued, “you realize that they’re in such a crippling cycle of poverty; it’s just a death spin that they can’t possibly get out of.”
Will you be buying one of Damon’s water bottles??