- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Matt Damon Launches Eco-Friendly Water Bottles
Good Will Hunting actor Matt Damon is known as much for his liberal politics as his award-winning acting, and he has now launched his own eco-friendly water bottles to encourage fans to go green and become more environmentally aware.
Contact Music reports that Damon in 2009 founded his own non-profit company Water.org. In a new campaign to raise environmental awareness, Damon poses with a re-usable water container and urges people to invest in the bottle to boost funds for his charity which aims to provide millions of third world citizens with clean water.
“I think what resonates with me most is where you see people living without clean water and they’re forced to scavenge for water and use up all of their time just doing that.” He continued, “you realize that they’re in such a crippling cycle of poverty; it’s just a death spin that they can’t possibly get out of.”
Will you be buying one of Damon’s water bottles??