- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
People: The Bachelorette, Ali Fedotowsky: Why I Left Roberto
The Bachelorette, Ali Fedotowsky found her prince charming, Roberto Martinez on television last year where Fedotowsky said she was ready to wed – and right away.
“I wouldn’t be being truthful if I said this came out of nowhere,” she continued, “We definitely had been having problems. But I had always believed that we could work it out.”
Despite slowing down wedding plans last year, and then twice more postponing plans to walk down the aisle with Roberto, 28, Fedotowsky says they did make an effort to stay together. Except, their arguments continued.
“We both realized we were unhappy more than we were happy,” says Ali. “And we both deserved more”.