- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
People: The Bachelorette, Ali Fedotowsky: Why I Left Roberto
The Bachelorette, Ali Fedotowsky found her prince charming, Roberto Martinez on television last year where Fedotowsky said she was ready to wed – and right away.
“I wouldn’t be being truthful if I said this came out of nowhere,” she continued, “We definitely had been having problems. But I had always believed that we could work it out.”
Despite slowing down wedding plans last year, and then twice more postponing plans to walk down the aisle with Roberto, 28, Fedotowsky says they did make an effort to stay together. Except, their arguments continued.
“We both realized we were unhappy more than we were happy,” says Ali. “And we both deserved more”.