- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
People: Bradley Cooper The Sexiest Man Alive 2011 – Photo
Cooper’s reaction to being crowned the Sexiest Man Alive, ‘My mother is going to be so happy.’.
The most asked question for the ladies is Cooper’s dating status. Cooper, who was with Renée Zellweger for two years until their split in March and has been spotted out with Jennifer Lopez in recent months, says he’s a “single 36-year-old male.”
Bradley Cooper replaces Ryan Reynolds, the Sexiest Man Alive in 2010.
The magazine provided some teasers of other hunky celebs who made it into the annual issue with their list of Hollywood Daredevil Hunks. Some of the daredevils include:
– Jason Momoa, the Conan the Barbarian star, buffed up and endured grueling six-hour daily workouts to play the fierce warrior. It looks like the grueling workouts payed off.
– George Clooney – does this previous winner (2006) need an introduction?
– Shia LaBeouf – The Transformers: Dark of the Moon star performed his own stunts for the movie. That’s a real tough guy.
– Hugh Jackman – The star of Reel Steal who is not only a daredevil but also a family man.
– Prince Harry – the royal hottie who has also fought in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Previous Winners include:
2000 – Brad Pitt
2001 – Pierce Brosnan
2002 – Ben Affleck
2003 – Johnny Depp
2004 – Jude Law
2005 – Matthew McConaughey
2006 – George Clooney
2007 – Matt Damon
2008 – Hugh Jackman
2009 – Johnny Depp
2010 – Ryan Reynolds
What do you think about Cooper landing the title for ‘The Sexiest Man Alive’ – anyone else you would have like to have seen land the title?