- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
People: Bradley Cooper The Sexiest Man Alive 2011 – Photo
Cooper’s reaction to being crowned the Sexiest Man Alive, ‘My mother is going to be so happy.’.
The most asked question for the ladies is Cooper’s dating status. Cooper, who was with Renée Zellweger for two years until their split in March and has been spotted out with Jennifer Lopez in recent months, says he’s a “single 36-year-old male.”
Bradley Cooper replaces Ryan Reynolds, the Sexiest Man Alive in 2010.
The magazine provided some teasers of other hunky celebs who made it into the annual issue with their list of Hollywood Daredevil Hunks. Some of the daredevils include:
– Jason Momoa, the Conan the Barbarian star, buffed up and endured grueling six-hour daily workouts to play the fierce warrior. It looks like the grueling workouts payed off.
– George Clooney – does this previous winner (2006) need an introduction?
– Shia LaBeouf – The Transformers: Dark of the Moon star performed his own stunts for the movie. That’s a real tough guy.
– Hugh Jackman – The star of Reel Steal who is not only a daredevil but also a family man.
– Prince Harry – the royal hottie who has also fought in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Previous Winners include:
2000 – Brad Pitt
2001 – Pierce Brosnan
2002 – Ben Affleck
2003 – Johnny Depp
2004 – Jude Law
2005 – Matthew McConaughey
2006 – George Clooney
2007 – Matt Damon
2008 – Hugh Jackman
2009 – Johnny Depp
2010 – Ryan Reynolds
What do you think about Cooper landing the title for ‘The Sexiest Man Alive’ – anyone else you would have like to have seen land the title?