- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Biggest Loser Daphne Dortch Bio and Video
Hometown: Evanston, Illinois
Occupation: Paralegal/Kids activity team member
A single mother of three, Daphne Dortch has always been overweight, despite playing basketball in elementary school and middle school and throwing shot put on the track team. She was born and raised in Evanston, Illinois, with her younger brother, and earned a political science and communication degree at Eastern Michigan University, and a certificate in paralegal studies at Roosevelt University. Shortly after graduating from college, Daphne gave birth to twin daughters and postponed her plan to go to law school so that she could raise her children. She gained 100 pounds during her pregnancy, and reached her heaviest weight when she became pregnant with her son five years later. Now 37 years old and 271 pounds, Daphne has been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation and sleep apnea. After losing the weight, she looks forward to not taking medications daily and sleeping without the aid of a CPAP machine at night. She is also looking forward to shopping at regular-size clothing stores and walking the beaches of Miami in a two-piece bikini.
Meet all 20 Season 13 Contestants!!