- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
- Video: Ellen DeGeneres and Matt Lauer End Prank War
- Photos: Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Married in Secret Ceremony
- The Royals Recap: Your Sovereignty of Reason 4/26/15
- Mama June Comes Out As Bisexual; Criticizes Pregnant Daughter!
- 2015 Daytime Emmy Awards Nominee and Winners List
Biggest Loser Daphne Dortch Bio and Video
Hometown: Evanston, Illinois
Occupation: Paralegal/Kids activity team member
A single mother of three, Daphne Dortch has always been overweight, despite playing basketball in elementary school and middle school and throwing shot put on the track team. She was born and raised in Evanston, Illinois, with her younger brother, and earned a political science and communication degree at Eastern Michigan University, and a certificate in paralegal studies at Roosevelt University. Shortly after graduating from college, Daphne gave birth to twin daughters and postponed her plan to go to law school so that she could raise her children. She gained 100 pounds during her pregnancy, and reached her heaviest weight when she became pregnant with her son five years later. Now 37 years old and 271 pounds, Daphne has been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation and sleep apnea. After losing the weight, she looks forward to not taking medications daily and sleeping without the aid of a CPAP machine at night. She is also looking forward to shopping at regular-size clothing stores and walking the beaches of Miami in a two-piece bikini.
Meet all 20 Season 13 Contestants!!