- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
Biggest Loser Daphne Dortch Bio and Video
Hometown: Evanston, Illinois
Occupation: Paralegal/Kids activity team member
A single mother of three, Daphne Dortch has always been overweight, despite playing basketball in elementary school and middle school and throwing shot put on the track team. She was born and raised in Evanston, Illinois, with her younger brother, and earned a political science and communication degree at Eastern Michigan University, and a certificate in paralegal studies at Roosevelt University. Shortly after graduating from college, Daphne gave birth to twin daughters and postponed her plan to go to law school so that she could raise her children. She gained 100 pounds during her pregnancy, and reached her heaviest weight when she became pregnant with her son five years later. Now 37 years old and 271 pounds, Daphne has been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation and sleep apnea. After losing the weight, she looks forward to not taking medications daily and sleeping without the aid of a CPAP machine at night. She is also looking forward to shopping at regular-size clothing stores and walking the beaches of Miami in a two-piece bikini.
Meet all 20 Season 13 Contestants!!