- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/13/15 Season 3 Ep. 3 A Wanted (Inhu)man
- Lamar Odom Reportedly Over Dosed – Fighting for His Life
- The Voice 2015 Team Adam – Season 9 – Who is on Adam Levine’s Team
- The Voice Season 9 Fall 2015 Teams – Team Adam, Team Blake, Team Pharrell and Team Gwen
- Nashville’s Hayden Panettiere Checks in for Treatment for Post-Partum Depression
- Hugh Grant Expecting Fourth Child in Four Years with Two Different Women
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/13/15 – Season 9 Battle Rounds Night 2
- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
Biggest Loser Daphne Dortch Bio and Video
Hometown: Evanston, Illinois
Occupation: Paralegal/Kids activity team member
A single mother of three, Daphne Dortch has always been overweight, despite playing basketball in elementary school and middle school and throwing shot put on the track team. She was born and raised in Evanston, Illinois, with her younger brother, and earned a political science and communication degree at Eastern Michigan University, and a certificate in paralegal studies at Roosevelt University. Shortly after graduating from college, Daphne gave birth to twin daughters and postponed her plan to go to law school so that she could raise her children. She gained 100 pounds during her pregnancy, and reached her heaviest weight when she became pregnant with her son five years later. Now 37 years old and 271 pounds, Daphne has been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation and sleep apnea. After losing the weight, she looks forward to not taking medications daily and sleeping without the aid of a CPAP machine at night. She is also looking forward to shopping at regular-size clothing stores and walking the beaches of Miami in a two-piece bikini.
Meet all 20 Season 13 Contestants!!