- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Biggest Loser Daphne Dortch Bio and Video
Hometown: Evanston, Illinois
Occupation: Paralegal/Kids activity team member
A single mother of three, Daphne Dortch has always been overweight, despite playing basketball in elementary school and middle school and throwing shot put on the track team. She was born and raised in Evanston, Illinois, with her younger brother, and earned a political science and communication degree at Eastern Michigan University, and a certificate in paralegal studies at Roosevelt University. Shortly after graduating from college, Daphne gave birth to twin daughters and postponed her plan to go to law school so that she could raise her children. She gained 100 pounds during her pregnancy, and reached her heaviest weight when she became pregnant with her son five years later. Now 37 years old and 271 pounds, Daphne has been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation and sleep apnea. After losing the weight, she looks forward to not taking medications daily and sleeping without the aid of a CPAP machine at night. She is also looking forward to shopping at regular-size clothing stores and walking the beaches of Miami in a two-piece bikini.
Meet all 20 Season 13 Contestants!!