- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Giuliana Rancic Breast Cancer Update – Double Mastectomy
Giuliana Rancic announced she had breast cancer in October. At the time, Rancic opted to have a double lumpectomy with radiation to follow.
Unfortunately, the doctors were unable to get all of the cancer through the lumpectomy and a decision as to what to do next had to be made. Along with her husband, Bill Rancic, the couple decided their best option for a long and healthy life was to have a double mastectomy, followed by immediate reconstructive surgery.
Bill helped Giuliana make the decision when he told her,
“I don’t care about the physical results. I just want you around for another 50 years. I need you healthy. I need you as my wife. I need you as a mother to our kids.”
The surgery is set to take place next week. But Giuliana is anticipating a quick recovery with plans to be in Times Square for New Year’s Eve.
Our thoughts are with the Rancic’s during this very difficult time.