- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Giuliana Rancic Breast Cancer Update – Double Mastectomy
Giuliana Rancic announced she had breast cancer in October. At the time, Rancic opted to have a double lumpectomy with radiation to follow.
Unfortunately, the doctors were unable to get all of the cancer through the lumpectomy and a decision as to what to do next had to be made. Along with her husband, Bill Rancic, the couple decided their best option for a long and healthy life was to have a double mastectomy, followed by immediate reconstructive surgery.
Bill helped Giuliana make the decision when he told her,
“I don’t care about the physical results. I just want you around for another 50 years. I need you healthy. I need you as my wife. I need you as a mother to our kids.”
The surgery is set to take place next week. But Giuliana is anticipating a quick recovery with plans to be in Times Square for New Year’s Eve.
Our thoughts are with the Rancic’s during this very difficult time.