- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Giuliana Rancic Breast Cancer Update – Double Mastectomy
Giuliana Rancic announced she had breast cancer in October. At the time, Rancic opted to have a double lumpectomy with radiation to follow.
Unfortunately, the doctors were unable to get all of the cancer through the lumpectomy and a decision as to what to do next had to be made. Along with her husband, Bill Rancic, the couple decided their best option for a long and healthy life was to have a double mastectomy, followed by immediate reconstructive surgery.
Bill helped Giuliana make the decision when he told her,
“I don’t care about the physical results. I just want you around for another 50 years. I need you healthy. I need you as my wife. I need you as a mother to our kids.”
The surgery is set to take place next week. But Giuliana is anticipating a quick recovery with plans to be in Times Square for New Year’s Eve.
Our thoughts are with the Rancic’s during this very difficult time.