- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
Why Jennifer Hudson Turned Down the ‘Precious’ Role
Jennifer Hudson was offered the role of Precious in the 2009 Academy Award nominated film Precious, but turned it down.
In her book, “I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down,” she opens up about why she turned down this opportunity. She said:
“I had [gained weight] with Effie [in Dreamgirls] and as much as I was moved by this film, I wanted to try a role that had nothing whatsoever to do with my weight.”
She seems to be doing fine without taking the role of Precious. Hudson won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Dreamgirls.
Since appearing on American Idol she has dropped 80 pounds as being the spokeswoman for Weight Watchers and has even opened up the Jennifer Hudson Weight Watchers Center in Chicago!
Written by Michelle Wincott