- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Why Jennifer Hudson Turned Down the ‘Precious’ Role
Jennifer Hudson was offered the role of Precious in the 2009 Academy Award nominated film Precious, but turned it down.
In her book, “I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down,” she opens up about why she turned down this opportunity. She said:
“I had [gained weight] with Effie [in Dreamgirls] and as much as I was moved by this film, I wanted to try a role that had nothing whatsoever to do with my weight.”
She seems to be doing fine without taking the role of Precious. Hudson won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Dreamgirls.
Since appearing on American Idol she has dropped 80 pounds as being the spokeswoman for Weight Watchers and has even opened up the Jennifer Hudson Weight Watchers Center in Chicago!
Written by Michelle Wincott