- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
Why Jennifer Hudson Turned Down the ‘Precious’ Role
Jennifer Hudson was offered the role of Precious in the 2009 Academy Award nominated film Precious, but turned it down.
In her book, “I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down,” she opens up about why she turned down this opportunity. She said:
“I had [gained weight] with Effie [in Dreamgirls] and as much as I was moved by this film, I wanted to try a role that had nothing whatsoever to do with my weight.”
She seems to be doing fine without taking the role of Precious. Hudson won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Dreamgirls.
Since appearing on American Idol she has dropped 80 pounds as being the spokeswoman for Weight Watchers and has even opened up the Jennifer Hudson Weight Watchers Center in Chicago!
Written by Michelle Wincott