- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Why Jennifer Hudson Turned Down the ‘Precious’ Role
Jennifer Hudson was offered the role of Precious in the 2009 Academy Award nominated film Precious, but turned it down.
In her book, “I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down,” she opens up about why she turned down this opportunity. She said:
“I had [gained weight] with Effie [in Dreamgirls] and as much as I was moved by this film, I wanted to try a role that had nothing whatsoever to do with my weight.”
She seems to be doing fine without taking the role of Precious. Hudson won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Dreamgirls.
Since appearing on American Idol she has dropped 80 pounds as being the spokeswoman for Weight Watchers and has even opened up the Jennifer Hudson Weight Watchers Center in Chicago!
Written by Michelle Wincott