- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Why Jennifer Hudson Turned Down the ‘Precious’ Role
Jennifer Hudson was offered the role of Precious in the 2009 Academy Award nominated film Precious, but turned it down.
In her book, “I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down,” she opens up about why she turned down this opportunity. She said:
“I had [gained weight] with Effie [in Dreamgirls] and as much as I was moved by this film, I wanted to try a role that had nothing whatsoever to do with my weight.”
She seems to be doing fine without taking the role of Precious. Hudson won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Dreamgirls.
Since appearing on American Idol she has dropped 80 pounds as being the spokeswoman for Weight Watchers and has even opened up the Jennifer Hudson Weight Watchers Center in Chicago!
Written by Michelle Wincott