- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
Natalie Portman’s Parents Believe She is Living in Sin
Natalie Portman’s parents believe their daugher is living in sin.
Her parents are less than pleased that Portman gave birth to their grandson Aleph less than five months ago before getting engaged to fiance Benjamin Millepied. Apparently, her parents, whom Natalie is said to be close to, are adamant that the wedding should have come before the baby and now want Portman to marry her fiance as soon as possible.
Natalie’s parents believe she is “living in sin.” Natalie and her parents also can’t seem to agree on where the wedding should be held.
A source claims Paris is Natalie and her fiance Benjamin’s first choice “but Natalie’s parents would rather have i in the US or Israel. Natalie is close to her mother and father so she feels duty-bound to agree. Her plans are still up in the air.”