- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
Natalie Portman’s Parents Believe She is Living in Sin
Natalie Portman’s parents believe their daugher is living in sin.
Her parents are less than pleased that Portman gave birth to their grandson Aleph less than five months ago before getting engaged to fiance Benjamin Millepied. Apparently, her parents, whom Natalie is said to be close to, are adamant that the wedding should have come before the baby and now want Portman to marry her fiance as soon as possible.
Natalie’s parents believe she is “living in sin.” Natalie and her parents also can’t seem to agree on where the wedding should be held.
A source claims Paris is Natalie and her fiance Benjamin’s first choice “but Natalie’s parents would rather have i in the US or Israel. Natalie is close to her mother and father so she feels duty-bound to agree. Her plans are still up in the air.”