- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
- Royal Baby Watch: What’s In Princess Charlotte’s Name?
- The 2015 Met Gala Celebrity Guest List
- Watch P. Diddy and Girlfriend Have Sex for His Perfume Ad – Tacky? or Art?
- The Royal Princess Has a Name – Princess Charlotte
- 50 Shades of Grey Released With an Alternate Ending – Released May 8, 2015
- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
Real Housewives of New Jersey Melissa Gorga is NOT a Stripper
The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Melissa Gorga is adamant she never, ever STRIPPED during her stint as a bartender at Lookers Gentleman’s Club in New Jersey and is threatening to sue anyone who says she was a stripper, according to TMZ.
Gorga’s has been hounded by the stripper talk ever since a former Lookers employee and her sister-in-law, Theresa Giudice, began saying Melissa was an exotic dancer at the club and telling anyone who will listen.
Gorga claims she can PROVE she was not a stripper – she has her old paychecks to prove, she was a ‘bar maid’. She even has a sworn affidavit from longtime club owner Chris Kontos, in which he states Melissa “worked solely in the capacity as a bartender.”
Ironically, there is a blind item about this exact same topic with more juicy details:
“This reality star smiles and acts all sincere and caring for the cameras, but behind the scenes, she is nasty and conniving.
When a blogger disclosed something unfavorable (but very true) about her past on a popular website, the reality star went ballistic! She and her thuggish family and friends launched a coordinated online campaign to discredit the blogger. Even worse, they started posting threats and select personal details about the blogger (e.g. where she lived) all over the internet, thinking that it would scare her enough to retract the story.
Finally, she had her attorney contact the blogger and threaten her with legal action if she didn’t issue a retraction. The blogger wouldn’t budge, so the lawyer resorted to calling her a “skank” on a popular social network. How professional!
Gorga has also hired attorney James J. Leonard Jr. who plans on aggressively pursuing the commencement of litigation against any and all individuals, in any jurisdiction, who have or continue to disseminate false statements against Melissa Gorga.