- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Real Housewives of New Jersey Melissa Gorga is NOT a Stripper
The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Melissa Gorga is adamant she never, ever STRIPPED during her stint as a bartender at Lookers Gentleman’s Club in New Jersey and is threatening to sue anyone who says she was a stripper, according to TMZ.
Gorga’s has been hounded by the stripper talk ever since a former Lookers employee and her sister-in-law, Theresa Giudice, began saying Melissa was an exotic dancer at the club and telling anyone who will listen.
Gorga claims she can PROVE she was not a stripper – she has her old paychecks to prove, she was a ‘bar maid’. She even has a sworn affidavit from longtime club owner Chris Kontos, in which he states Melissa “worked solely in the capacity as a bartender.”
Ironically, there is a blind item about this exact same topic with more juicy details:
“This reality star smiles and acts all sincere and caring for the cameras, but behind the scenes, she is nasty and conniving.
When a blogger disclosed something unfavorable (but very true) about her past on a popular website, the reality star went ballistic! She and her thuggish family and friends launched a coordinated online campaign to discredit the blogger. Even worse, they started posting threats and select personal details about the blogger (e.g. where she lived) all over the internet, thinking that it would scare her enough to retract the story.
Finally, she had her attorney contact the blogger and threaten her with legal action if she didn’t issue a retraction. The blogger wouldn’t budge, so the lawyer resorted to calling her a “skank” on a popular social network. How professional!
Gorga has also hired attorney James J. Leonard Jr. who plans on aggressively pursuing the commencement of litigation against any and all individuals, in any jurisdiction, who have or continue to disseminate false statements against Melissa Gorga.