- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Sandra Bullock Talks About Spoiling Her Son During Christmas
Sandra Bullock plans to spoil her son this holiday season.
She told Access Hollywood that she may have gone overboard with the amount of gifts she plans on buying her 23-month-year-old son Louis.
The 47-year-old actress explained, “It’s gonna be a little ridiculous. I want the photo ops to be really great because he’s not going to remember it, but he’ll remember it by the photos and when he’s 16 and says, ‘I hate you–you’re a horrible mother,’ I’ll go, ‘Do you see this Christmas? Do you see that I got you that life-size lion? Shut up! Get in your room and do your homework. I was a good mother then.'”
“And that’s what I’m going to use. That’s my ammunition.”
Surprisingly, Bullock also hasn’t ruled out the possibility of expanding her family in the future. When asked if she has any plans to adopt again, she replied, “I don’t know I’m so blessed with what I have.”