- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Sandra Bullock Talks About Spoiling Her Son During Christmas
Sandra Bullock plans to spoil her son this holiday season.
She told Access Hollywood that she may have gone overboard with the amount of gifts she plans on buying her 23-month-year-old son Louis.
The 47-year-old actress explained, “It’s gonna be a little ridiculous. I want the photo ops to be really great because he’s not going to remember it, but he’ll remember it by the photos and when he’s 16 and says, ‘I hate you–you’re a horrible mother,’ I’ll go, ‘Do you see this Christmas? Do you see that I got you that life-size lion? Shut up! Get in your room and do your homework. I was a good mother then.'”
“And that’s what I’m going to use. That’s my ammunition.”
Surprisingly, Bullock also hasn’t ruled out the possibility of expanding her family in the future. When asked if she has any plans to adopt again, she replied, “I don’t know I’m so blessed with what I have.”