- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Sandra Bullock Talks About Spoiling Her Son During Christmas
Sandra Bullock plans to spoil her son this holiday season.
She told Access Hollywood that she may have gone overboard with the amount of gifts she plans on buying her 23-month-year-old son Louis.
The 47-year-old actress explained, “It’s gonna be a little ridiculous. I want the photo ops to be really great because he’s not going to remember it, but he’ll remember it by the photos and when he’s 16 and says, ‘I hate you–you’re a horrible mother,’ I’ll go, ‘Do you see this Christmas? Do you see that I got you that life-size lion? Shut up! Get in your room and do your homework. I was a good mother then.'”
“And that’s what I’m going to use. That’s my ammunition.”
Surprisingly, Bullock also hasn’t ruled out the possibility of expanding her family in the future. When asked if she has any plans to adopt again, she replied, “I don’t know I’m so blessed with what I have.”