- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
Sandra Bullock Talks About Spoiling Her Son During Christmas
Sandra Bullock plans to spoil her son this holiday season.
She told Access Hollywood that she may have gone overboard with the amount of gifts she plans on buying her 23-month-year-old son Louis.
The 47-year-old actress explained, “It’s gonna be a little ridiculous. I want the photo ops to be really great because he’s not going to remember it, but he’ll remember it by the photos and when he’s 16 and says, ‘I hate you–you’re a horrible mother,’ I’ll go, ‘Do you see this Christmas? Do you see that I got you that life-size lion? Shut up! Get in your room and do your homework. I was a good mother then.'”
“And that’s what I’m going to use. That’s my ammunition.”
Surprisingly, Bullock also hasn’t ruled out the possibility of expanding her family in the future. When asked if she has any plans to adopt again, she replied, “I don’t know I’m so blessed with what I have.”