- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Sandra Bullock Talks About Spoiling Her Son During Christmas
Sandra Bullock plans to spoil her son this holiday season.
She told Access Hollywood that she may have gone overboard with the amount of gifts she plans on buying her 23-month-year-old son Louis.
The 47-year-old actress explained, “It’s gonna be a little ridiculous. I want the photo ops to be really great because he’s not going to remember it, but he’ll remember it by the photos and when he’s 16 and says, ‘I hate you–you’re a horrible mother,’ I’ll go, ‘Do you see this Christmas? Do you see that I got you that life-size lion? Shut up! Get in your room and do your homework. I was a good mother then.'”
“And that’s what I’m going to use. That’s my ammunition.”
Surprisingly, Bullock also hasn’t ruled out the possibility of expanding her family in the future. When asked if she has any plans to adopt again, she replied, “I don’t know I’m so blessed with what I have.”