- Lindsay Lohan Is Free!
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Teen Mom 2 Season 2 Ep 2 Preview 12/13/11
In a new sneak preview clip from tonight’s episode, the mother of 23-month-old Isaac worries that her mom — and her boyfriend — will evict her from their home even after inviting her to move in.
After she receives a note from her mother’s boyfriend arguing that she “live[s] like trash,” Lowry vents her frustration to a friend, taking offense that her mom didn’t come directly to her first.
“My mom had to have known. If it was just my mom doing this in her own apartment, it would never be an issue. I’m so f–king furious with her,” Lowry snipes in the clip. “Don’t invite me to stay in your house if you’re going to nitpick every single thing I do. I work two jobs, go to school full-time and have a kid. When I come home and straighten up my room, whatever straightening up I do to it should be good enough.”
Will you be tuning in tonight?? We will be live blogging so be sure to come back and check it out.