- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Biggest Loser Week 2 Preview Video 1/10/12
The stakes are high this week when representatives of each team bid on the percentage of weight they think their team will lose at the weigh-in. The highest bidder gets a five-pound advantage if they hit their number at weigh-in – or lose the advantage to the other team if they don’t hit their mark.
“The Biggest Loser” nutritionist teaches the contestants how to shop for healthy food, and the black and red teams square off in a fast-paced challenge in which they have to turn an anchor wheel to retrieve puzzle pieces and then race against the clock to put the puzzle together. And later, the players get a sobering wake-up call when Dr. Huizenga reveals their real “inner ages, ” before the weigh-in leads to another player going home. The 13th season of ‘The Biggest Loser’ premiered last week with 20 contestants, by the end of the episode on 17 remained, find out what happened.
Meet all of the season 13 Biggest Loser contestants and let me know if you have a favorite.