- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Ban Their Kids From Googling Their Names
Brad Pitt and partner Angelina Jolie ban their six technology savvy children from Googling their names.
Though earlier reports had suggested the Jolie-Pitt are very interested in technology and the internet, Pitt and Jolie have gone to extra lengths to ensure that gossip doesn’t affect their home life.
The 48-year-old actor told German magazine Bild that, “On all the kids’ computers we had our names blocked. They can’t Google their mom and dad. I don’t want to make myself dependent on what other people think.”
He claimed that despite all the hype surrounding him and partner Jolie, “We don’t even notice all the noise.”
He also spoke about his thoughts on aging. Being only two years away from hitting fifty, Pitt explained, “I love becoming an older man. Your thoughts get clearer.”
Do you think it is a good idea for the Hollywood couple to block the google search on their kids computers??