- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Ban Their Kids From Googling Their Names
Brad Pitt and partner Angelina Jolie ban their six technology savvy children from Googling their names.
Though earlier reports had suggested the Jolie-Pitt are very interested in technology and the internet, Pitt and Jolie have gone to extra lengths to ensure that gossip doesn’t affect their home life.
The 48-year-old actor told German magazine Bild that, “On all the kids’ computers we had our names blocked. They can’t Google their mom and dad. I don’t want to make myself dependent on what other people think.”
He claimed that despite all the hype surrounding him and partner Jolie, “We don’t even notice all the noise.”
He also spoke about his thoughts on aging. Being only two years away from hitting fifty, Pitt explained, “I love becoming an older man. Your thoughts get clearer.”
Do you think it is a good idea for the Hollywood couple to block the google search on their kids computers??