- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Ban Their Kids From Googling Their Names
Brad Pitt and partner Angelina Jolie ban their six technology savvy children from Googling their names.
Though earlier reports had suggested the Jolie-Pitt are very interested in technology and the internet, Pitt and Jolie have gone to extra lengths to ensure that gossip doesn’t affect their home life.
The 48-year-old actor told German magazine Bild that, “On all the kids’ computers we had our names blocked. They can’t Google their mom and dad. I don’t want to make myself dependent on what other people think.”
He claimed that despite all the hype surrounding him and partner Jolie, “We don’t even notice all the noise.”
He also spoke about his thoughts on aging. Being only two years away from hitting fifty, Pitt explained, “I love becoming an older man. Your thoughts get clearer.”
Do you think it is a good idea for the Hollywood couple to block the google search on their kids computers??