- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Ban Their Kids From Googling Their Names
Brad Pitt and partner Angelina Jolie ban their six technology savvy children from Googling their names.
Though earlier reports had suggested the Jolie-Pitt are very interested in technology and the internet, Pitt and Jolie have gone to extra lengths to ensure that gossip doesn’t affect their home life.
The 48-year-old actor told German magazine Bild that, “On all the kids’ computers we had our names blocked. They can’t Google their mom and dad. I don’t want to make myself dependent on what other people think.”
He claimed that despite all the hype surrounding him and partner Jolie, “We don’t even notice all the noise.”
He also spoke about his thoughts on aging. Being only two years away from hitting fifty, Pitt explained, “I love becoming an older man. Your thoughts get clearer.”
Do you think it is a good idea for the Hollywood couple to block the google search on their kids computers??