- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
- Meri Brown of “Sister Wives” Fame Talks About Falling In Love Online and Catfishing
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Night 1 – Who Was Eliminated? Who Are the Final Three?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/23/15 – The Top 11 Perform
- Videos Reportedly Surface of Charlie Sheen Doing Drugs and Engaging in Oral Sex With Men
Channing Tatum Talks About Being a Stripper
Channing Tatum stars in director Steven Soderbergh’s Magic Mike, a movie based on his own experience as a male stripper.
In an interview with Screen Rant, Tatum explained that after he revealed to Soderbergh that he was a stripper for eight months when he was only nineteen, Soderbergh thought it would be a great movie.
When discussing his stripping days, Tatum stated,
“it was really weird and it wasn’t as comfortable as I remembered it. I think I was nineteen, kind of dumb and crazy. A lot crazier than I am now. It’s really, really naked to walk out in front of a group of girls naked. And you get real reactions from them, so when you walk out and take it all off you want to get a good reaction!”
Filming the movie was a very eye-opening experience, because he had done it before, for real. These guys would come into the rehearsals, and I’d be like, ‘today’s the day to take those clothes off, brother! It’s going to happen sooner or later, so you have to get used to moving naked!’ It was so much fun. We had a barrel of laughs.”
Any interest in seeing the movie, Magic Mike? Or just seeing Channing strip?