- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
David Beckham’s Priorities Have Changed – Family First
David Beckham has revealed why he decided to turn down a lucrative and prestigious contract to play soccer in Paris in order to sign a new two-year contract with the Los Angeles Galaxy.
The Daily Mail reports that the soccer star explained, “When you’re married and you have children, your priorities change.”
He admitted that prior to in their younger years, ‘It was a lot easier for us to make decisions based on our careers” and now “We have three amazing boys and a little girl we have to look after so now our priorities are all about them.”
Beckham added, “My family are happiest here at the moment. We love living in LA, we love living in America. We’ve adapted to the culture and everything the country has.”
He also spoke about his retirement plans, saying “I need to be passionate about something I’m going to go into. People always ask me if I’ll go into coaching when I retire. I love coaching but I’d love to go into the field to places like Sierra Leone, to Africa, to see the kids and coach them.”