- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
David Beckham’s Priorities Have Changed – Family First
David Beckham has revealed why he decided to turn down a lucrative and prestigious contract to play soccer in Paris in order to sign a new two-year contract with the Los Angeles Galaxy.
The Daily Mail reports that the soccer star explained, “When you’re married and you have children, your priorities change.”
He admitted that prior to in their younger years, ‘It was a lot easier for us to make decisions based on our careers” and now “We have three amazing boys and a little girl we have to look after so now our priorities are all about them.”
Beckham added, “My family are happiest here at the moment. We love living in LA, we love living in America. We’ve adapted to the culture and everything the country has.”
He also spoke about his retirement plans, saying “I need to be passionate about something I’m going to go into. People always ask me if I’ll go into coaching when I retire. I love coaching but I’d love to go into the field to places like Sierra Leone, to Africa, to see the kids and coach them.”