- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
David Beckham: I Never Wanted to Be Famous
David Beckham claims “I never wanted to be famous, I only wanted to play football.”
In an interview with Men’s Health magazine, the 36-year-old athelete talked about the realistic way he approaches his abilties, saying
“I know what my limits are, what I can achieve and which passes I can play. So that’s been my game over the last few years: I have adapted to my age, different situations and the position that I’m playing in. I still love playing; I still love being part of a team. Right now I’m not even thinking about retiring.”
He also told the magazine that he’s still quite ambitious when it comes to sports, explaining he would like to represent the UK at this summer’s Olympics.
“I’d like to play for a GB football team because it’s something that hasn’t happened for many, many years. Hopefully I’ll be fit, hopefully I’ll be in form and hopefully I’ll be playing.”