- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
David Beckham: I Never Wanted to Be Famous
David Beckham claims “I never wanted to be famous, I only wanted to play football.”
In an interview with Men’s Health magazine, the 36-year-old athelete talked about the realistic way he approaches his abilties, saying
“I know what my limits are, what I can achieve and which passes I can play. So that’s been my game over the last few years: I have adapted to my age, different situations and the position that I’m playing in. I still love playing; I still love being part of a team. Right now I’m not even thinking about retiring.”
He also told the magazine that he’s still quite ambitious when it comes to sports, explaining he would like to represent the UK at this summer’s Olympics.
“I’d like to play for a GB football team because it’s something that hasn’t happened for many, many years. Hopefully I’ll be fit, hopefully I’ll be in form and hopefully I’ll be playing.”