- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Demi Moore Seeking Treatment for Anorexia and Adderall Addiction
Demi Moore will be seeking treatment for anorexia and an addiction to Adderall, according to RadarOnline.com.
“Demi has been taking Adderall and drinking energy drinks and starving herself and those are some of the serious causes that led her to collapse on Monday night,” a source revealed.
Demi had an epileptic seizure recently before being rushed to the hospital and she is currently seeking treatment for anorexia.
“The pills and starvation destroyed Demi and this has been a problem for about a year,” the source continued. “She’s constantly jacked up on Adderall and combining that with not eating accounts for her loopy behavior and anorexic body frame. She literally refuses to eat any food.”
Last year, it was revealed that Demi’s husband, Ashton Kutcher, was cheating on her with a woman half her age. This has taken a toll on the actress, causing her to seek help.
Her publicist said that Demi was getting help “to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health,” and the source said there are many reasons why Demi is having so many problems. “She’s depressed over her career and coupled with the stress and heartbreak over the split, all of this emotional turmoil in totality has taken a serious physical toll on her body.”
When asked for comment, Demi’s rep did not any additional information other than what was in their official statement.