- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Dancing With the Stars Results Show 5/5/15 – Who Was Eliminated? Who are the Final Four?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/5/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 5?
- Bruce Jenner Tells Kids He’s Transitioning on KUWTK (VIDEO)
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Kim Kardashian Nearly Naked for Met Gala 2015
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Blake Lively Top the List of 50 Most Powerful Moms
- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
- Royal Baby Watch: What’s In Princess Charlotte’s Name?
Demi Moore’s 911 Called Tape Released Listen Here
Demi Moore was rushed to an L.A. hospital on Monday (Jan 23) after a friend called paramedics when the 49-year-old actress inhaled a dangerous amount of nitrous oxide and other substances. The tape of the 911 call was released today and can be heard below.
TMZ is reporting that Capt. Jaime Moore with the L.A. City Fire Dept has redacted portions from the tape. Sources in the City Attorney’s office tell us references to specific drugs and other substances Demi ingested were redacted because of privacy issues.