- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Demi Moore’s 911 Called Tape Released Listen Here
Demi Moore was rushed to an L.A. hospital on Monday (Jan 23) after a friend called paramedics when the 49-year-old actress inhaled a dangerous amount of nitrous oxide and other substances. The tape of the 911 call was released today and can be heard below.
TMZ is reporting that Capt. Jaime Moore with the L.A. City Fire Dept has redacted portions from the tape. Sources in the City Attorney’s office tell us references to specific drugs and other substances Demi ingested were redacted because of privacy issues.