- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Halle Berry Nanny Denied Restraining Order Against Gabriel Aubry
Halle Berry‘s nanny, Alliance Kamdem, has been denied her request for a restraining order against Halle’s ex, Gabriel Aubry.
Kamdem had filed a police report claiming Aubry pushed her into a door while she was holding his daughter with Halle, Nahla. The nanny has quit her job after the incident, and said that she feared retaliation by Aubry after the incident. However, a judge rules that her petition for a restraining order was insufficient.
The nanny also claims that Aubry pushed her into a door in June and that he would “violently grab/take Nahla away from me” while Berry was shooting Cloud Atlas in Spain. The judge ruled that Kamdem’s issues should be resolved in family court instead.
The LAPD and child protective services are still investigating Aubry for child endangerment and battery after the alleged confrontation with Kamdem.