- Lindsay Lohan Is Free!
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Halle Berry Nanny Denied Restraining Order Against Gabriel Aubry
Halle Berry‘s nanny, Alliance Kamdem, has been denied her request for a restraining order against Halle’s ex, Gabriel Aubry.
Kamdem had filed a police report claiming Aubry pushed her into a door while she was holding his daughter with Halle, Nahla. The nanny has quit her job after the incident, and said that she feared retaliation by Aubry after the incident. However, a judge rules that her petition for a restraining order was insufficient.
The nanny also claims that Aubry pushed her into a door in June and that he would “violently grab/take Nahla away from me” while Berry was shooting Cloud Atlas in Spain. The judge ruled that Kamdem’s issues should be resolved in family court instead.
The LAPD and child protective services are still investigating Aubry for child endangerment and battery after the alleged confrontation with Kamdem.