- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Halle Berry Nanny Denied Restraining Order Against Gabriel Aubry
Halle Berry‘s nanny, Alliance Kamdem, has been denied her request for a restraining order against Halle’s ex, Gabriel Aubry.
Kamdem had filed a police report claiming Aubry pushed her into a door while she was holding his daughter with Halle, Nahla. The nanny has quit her job after the incident, and said that she feared retaliation by Aubry after the incident. However, a judge rules that her petition for a restraining order was insufficient.
The nanny also claims that Aubry pushed her into a door in June and that he would “violently grab/take Nahla away from me” while Berry was shooting Cloud Atlas in Spain. The judge ruled that Kamdem’s issues should be resolved in family court instead.
The LAPD and child protective services are still investigating Aubry for child endangerment and battery after the alleged confrontation with Kamdem.