- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Halle Berry Nanny Denied Restraining Order Against Gabriel Aubry
Halle Berry‘s nanny, Alliance Kamdem, has been denied her request for a restraining order against Halle’s ex, Gabriel Aubry.
Kamdem had filed a police report claiming Aubry pushed her into a door while she was holding his daughter with Halle, Nahla. The nanny has quit her job after the incident, and said that she feared retaliation by Aubry after the incident. However, a judge rules that her petition for a restraining order was insufficient.
The nanny also claims that Aubry pushed her into a door in June and that he would “violently grab/take Nahla away from me” while Berry was shooting Cloud Atlas in Spain. The judge ruled that Kamdem’s issues should be resolved in family court instead.
The LAPD and child protective services are still investigating Aubry for child endangerment and battery after the alleged confrontation with Kamdem.