- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
Halle Berry Nanny Denied Restraining Order Against Gabriel Aubry
Halle Berry‘s nanny, Alliance Kamdem, has been denied her request for a restraining order against Halle’s ex, Gabriel Aubry.
Kamdem had filed a police report claiming Aubry pushed her into a door while she was holding his daughter with Halle, Nahla. The nanny has quit her job after the incident, and said that she feared retaliation by Aubry after the incident. However, a judge rules that her petition for a restraining order was insufficient.
The nanny also claims that Aubry pushed her into a door in June and that he would “violently grab/take Nahla away from me” while Berry was shooting Cloud Atlas in Spain. The judge ruled that Kamdem’s issues should be resolved in family court instead.
The LAPD and child protective services are still investigating Aubry for child endangerment and battery after the alleged confrontation with Kamdem.