- Blake Lively Gives Parenting Advice to Her Daughter – Don’t Accept ‘No’ As an Answer
- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
Jolie-Pitt Kids Want Brad Pitt to Buy Angelina Jolie a Ring
The Jolie-Pitt kids have no qualms about nagging their dad, Brad Pitt to propose to their mom, Angelina Jolie.
In an interview with CBS Sunday Morning this week, Pitt says his kids are begging him to propose.
“We’re getting a lot of pressure from the kids,” Pitt says. “It means something to them.”
He goes on to admit that he hasn’t “been very good” at explaining to his kids why he and Jolie have put marriage on hold since becoming a couple in 2005. He says that promises them that “We will someday. We will. That’s a great idea.”
The question of a getting Angelina a ring is asked too, with his six kids pestering him to “get mommy a ring,” which leaves Pitt vowing: “Okay, I will! I will.” The actor adds that he has always kept his children’s desires in mind, especially when it comes to his schedule.
“You have less time to spend on a project,” Pitt explains. “You come home and you’re Dad. You’re much more conscious of how much time you give to a production.”
Pitt’s full interview on CBS Sunday Morning airs January 29.