- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Jolie-Pitt Kids Want Brad Pitt to Buy Angelina Jolie a Ring
The Jolie-Pitt kids have no qualms about nagging their dad, Brad Pitt to propose to their mom, Angelina Jolie.
In an interview with CBS Sunday Morning this week, Pitt says his kids are begging him to propose.
“We’re getting a lot of pressure from the kids,” Pitt says. “It means something to them.”
He goes on to admit that he hasn’t “been very good” at explaining to his kids why he and Jolie have put marriage on hold since becoming a couple in 2005. He says that promises them that “We will someday. We will. That’s a great idea.”
The question of a getting Angelina a ring is asked too, with his six kids pestering him to “get mommy a ring,” which leaves Pitt vowing: “Okay, I will! I will.” The actor adds that he has always kept his children’s desires in mind, especially when it comes to his schedule.
“You have less time to spend on a project,” Pitt explains. “You come home and you’re Dad. You’re much more conscious of how much time you give to a production.”
Pitt’s full interview on CBS Sunday Morning airs January 29.