- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
Kaley Cuoco Wore 27 Dresses At 2012 People’s Choice Awards – Photos
Kaley Cuoco hosted the 2012 People’s Choice Awards at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles, Wednesday, Jan. 11.
Besides making jokes, introducing the presenters and making sure the show runs smoothly, Kaley revealed she had to change her dress 27 times. I don’t know if the 27 wardrobe changes was an exaggeration, but we do have Cuoco in 8 different dresses.
We have our favorite dress – see below:
And the worst dress – which one can only assume was for a skit – no one in their right mind would choose this dress to go to the grocery store – yet alone the People’s Choice Awards.