- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Kaley Cuoco Wore 27 Dresses At 2012 People’s Choice Awards – Photos
Kaley Cuoco hosted the 2012 People’s Choice Awards at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles, Wednesday, Jan. 11.
Besides making jokes, introducing the presenters and making sure the show runs smoothly, Kaley revealed she had to change her dress 27 times. I don’t know if the 27 wardrobe changes was an exaggeration, but we do have Cuoco in 8 different dresses.
We have our favorite dress – see below:
And the worst dress – which one can only assume was for a skit – no one in their right mind would choose this dress to go to the grocery store – yet alone the People’s Choice Awards.