- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
- Meri Brown of “Sister Wives” Fame Talks About Falling In Love Online and Catfishing
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Night 1 – Who Was Eliminated? Who Are the Final Three?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/23/15 – The Top 11 Perform
- Videos Reportedly Surface of Charlie Sheen Doing Drugs and Engaging in Oral Sex With Men
Kelsey Grammer Wins Golden Globes Announces His Wife is Expecting Twins
Kelsey Grammer is sitting on top of the world. Not only did the “Boss” star received a Golden Globe award for lead actor in a TV drama, beating Steve Buscemi (“Boardwalk Empire”), Bryan Cranston (“Breaking Bad”), Jeremy Irons (“The Borgias”) and Damian Lewis (“Homeland”) but he is also going to be a father again.
Grammer took home the trophy for his role in the Starz drama as a corrupt Chicago mayor, Tom Kane, trying to mask a deteriorating mental condition.
Grammer also announced backstage that his wife of 11 months, Kayte Walsh, are expecting twins.
This is the first child for Kayte, who miscarried in 2010, and the fifth for Kelsey, who has one daughter (actress Spencer Grammer) with his first wife Doreen Alderman, one daughter with stylist Barrie Buckner and two children with ex-wife, Camille Grammer.