- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
Kelsey Grammer Wins Golden Globes Announces His Wife is Expecting Twins
Kelsey Grammer is sitting on top of the world. Not only did the “Boss” star received a Golden Globe award for lead actor in a TV drama, beating Steve Buscemi (“Boardwalk Empire”), Bryan Cranston (“Breaking Bad”), Jeremy Irons (“The Borgias”) and Damian Lewis (“Homeland”) but he is also going to be a father again.
Grammer took home the trophy for his role in the Starz drama as a corrupt Chicago mayor, Tom Kane, trying to mask a deteriorating mental condition.
Grammer also announced backstage that his wife of 11 months, Kayte Walsh, are expecting twins.
This is the first child for Kayte, who miscarried in 2010, and the fifth for Kelsey, who has one daughter (actress Spencer Grammer) with his first wife Doreen Alderman, one daughter with stylist Barrie Buckner and two children with ex-wife, Camille Grammer.