- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Kelsey Grammer Wins Golden Globes Announces His Wife is Expecting Twins
Kelsey Grammer is sitting on top of the world. Not only did the “Boss” star received a Golden Globe award for lead actor in a TV drama, beating Steve Buscemi (“Boardwalk Empire”), Bryan Cranston (“Breaking Bad”), Jeremy Irons (“The Borgias”) and Damian Lewis (“Homeland”) but he is also going to be a father again.
Grammer took home the trophy for his role in the Starz drama as a corrupt Chicago mayor, Tom Kane, trying to mask a deteriorating mental condition.
Grammer also announced backstage that his wife of 11 months, Kayte Walsh, are expecting twins.
This is the first child for Kayte, who miscarried in 2010, and the fifth for Kelsey, who has one daughter (actress Spencer Grammer) with his first wife Doreen Alderman, one daughter with stylist Barrie Buckner and two children with ex-wife, Camille Grammer.