- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Kelsey Grammer Wins Golden Globes Announces His Wife is Expecting Twins
Kelsey Grammer is sitting on top of the world. Not only did the “Boss” star received a Golden Globe award for lead actor in a TV drama, beating Steve Buscemi (“Boardwalk Empire”), Bryan Cranston (“Breaking Bad”), Jeremy Irons (“The Borgias”) and Damian Lewis (“Homeland”) but he is also going to be a father again.
Grammer took home the trophy for his role in the Starz drama as a corrupt Chicago mayor, Tom Kane, trying to mask a deteriorating mental condition.
Grammer also announced backstage that his wife of 11 months, Kayte Walsh, are expecting twins.
This is the first child for Kayte, who miscarried in 2010, and the fifth for Kelsey, who has one daughter (actress Spencer Grammer) with his first wife Doreen Alderman, one daughter with stylist Barrie Buckner and two children with ex-wife, Camille Grammer.