- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Brandi Glanville Married Today Annulled Tomorrow
During the drunken weekend, Glanville married Mixed Martial Arts manager Darin Harvey and made the big announcement on Twitter.
“I’m married again- suuuuuuck it! After some beer and strippers he is now my husband,” she said. “No joke!”
But apparently it is a joke, Harvey posted the following on his Twitter account, “Don’t worry @BrandiGlanville and I had a crazy Vegas moment. Getting annulled tomorrow.”
Many of Brandi’s fans think that marriage is not to be taken lightly and do not find her mocking the institution amusing. In response to the criticism she received on twitter, she wrote,
‘I didnt mean to offend anyone! I beleive everyone shud be able to get married & maybe even embarass themselves in Vegas ;).’
What do you think of Brandi’s weekend escapades? Do you find it offensive that she doesn’t take marriage seriously??