- Total Divas Recap 7/7/15- Season 4 Premiere- Diva Divide
- Dance Moms Recap 7/7/15- Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Brandi Glanville Married Today Annulled Tomorrow
During the drunken weekend, Glanville married Mixed Martial Arts manager Darin Harvey and made the big announcement on Twitter.
“I’m married again- suuuuuuck it! After some beer and strippers he is now my husband,” she said. “No joke!”
But apparently it is a joke, Harvey posted the following on his Twitter account, “Don’t worry @BrandiGlanville and I had a crazy Vegas moment. Getting annulled tomorrow.”
Many of Brandi’s fans think that marriage is not to be taken lightly and do not find her mocking the institution amusing. In response to the criticism she received on twitter, she wrote,
‘I didnt mean to offend anyone! I beleive everyone shud be able to get married & maybe even embarass themselves in Vegas ;).’
What do you think of Brandi’s weekend escapades? Do you find it offensive that she doesn’t take marriage seriously??