- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Brandi Glanville Married Today Annulled Tomorrow
During the drunken weekend, Glanville married Mixed Martial Arts manager Darin Harvey and made the big announcement on Twitter.
“I’m married again- suuuuuuck it! After some beer and strippers he is now my husband,” she said. “No joke!”
But apparently it is a joke, Harvey posted the following on his Twitter account, “Don’t worry @BrandiGlanville and I had a crazy Vegas moment. Getting annulled tomorrow.”
Many of Brandi’s fans think that marriage is not to be taken lightly and do not find her mocking the institution amusing. In response to the criticism she received on twitter, she wrote,
‘I didnt mean to offend anyone! I beleive everyone shud be able to get married & maybe even embarass themselves in Vegas ;).’
What do you think of Brandi’s weekend escapades? Do you find it offensive that she doesn’t take marriage seriously??