- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Brandi Glanville Married Today Annulled Tomorrow
During the drunken weekend, Glanville married Mixed Martial Arts manager Darin Harvey and made the big announcement on Twitter.
“I’m married again- suuuuuuck it! After some beer and strippers he is now my husband,” she said. “No joke!”
But apparently it is a joke, Harvey posted the following on his Twitter account, “Don’t worry @BrandiGlanville and I had a crazy Vegas moment. Getting annulled tomorrow.”
Many of Brandi’s fans think that marriage is not to be taken lightly and do not find her mocking the institution amusing. In response to the criticism she received on twitter, she wrote,
‘I didnt mean to offend anyone! I beleive everyone shud be able to get married & maybe even embarass themselves in Vegas ;).’
What do you think of Brandi’s weekend escapades? Do you find it offensive that she doesn’t take marriage seriously??