- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
- Video: Ellen DeGeneres and Matt Lauer End Prank War
- Photos: Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Married in Secret Ceremony
Suri Cruise Crowned Best Dressed Celebrity Child
Suri Cruise has won My1stYears.com’s Best Dressed Celebrity Child Award.
The daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes has beaten out and impressive list of tots including the new Beckham, Harper Seven, Madonna’s daughter Lourdes, Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani’s kids and Zahara Pitt, daughter of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
A spokesperson for the baby gift company said: “Suri Cruise has an amazing wardrobe and for a five-year old wears some gorgeous outfits. She certainly has terrific taste for one so young.”
Of Harper Seven Beckham in second place, the spokesperson continued: “Fellow fashionista Harper Seven has been snapped in designer outfits since she was just weeks old, and with a fashion designer for a mum, I imagine she’ll be wearing the very best for years to come. All three of her brothers have very individual taste – the Beckhams are one very fashionable family!”
The company thought Madonna’s daughter Lourdes was a trendsetter: “She’s certainly one to watch over the coming years. No doubt she has inherited some of her mum’s very individual taste.”
What do you think – do you agree with even naming celebrity children as best dressed?