- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Suri Cruise Crowned Best Dressed Celebrity Child
Suri Cruise has won My1stYears.com’s Best Dressed Celebrity Child Award.
The daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes has beaten out and impressive list of tots including the new Beckham, Harper Seven, Madonna’s daughter Lourdes, Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani’s kids and Zahara Pitt, daughter of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
A spokesperson for the baby gift company said: “Suri Cruise has an amazing wardrobe and for a five-year old wears some gorgeous outfits. She certainly has terrific taste for one so young.”
Of Harper Seven Beckham in second place, the spokesperson continued: “Fellow fashionista Harper Seven has been snapped in designer outfits since she was just weeks old, and with a fashion designer for a mum, I imagine she’ll be wearing the very best for years to come. All three of her brothers have very individual taste – the Beckhams are one very fashionable family!”
The company thought Madonna’s daughter Lourdes was a trendsetter: “She’s certainly one to watch over the coming years. No doubt she has inherited some of her mum’s very individual taste.”
What do you think – do you agree with even naming celebrity children as best dressed?