- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Suri Cruise Crowned Best Dressed Celebrity Child
Suri Cruise has won My1stYears.com’s Best Dressed Celebrity Child Award.
The daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes has beaten out and impressive list of tots including the new Beckham, Harper Seven, Madonna’s daughter Lourdes, Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani’s kids and Zahara Pitt, daughter of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
A spokesperson for the baby gift company said: “Suri Cruise has an amazing wardrobe and for a five-year old wears some gorgeous outfits. She certainly has terrific taste for one so young.”
Of Harper Seven Beckham in second place, the spokesperson continued: “Fellow fashionista Harper Seven has been snapped in designer outfits since she was just weeks old, and with a fashion designer for a mum, I imagine she’ll be wearing the very best for years to come. All three of her brothers have very individual taste – the Beckhams are one very fashionable family!”
The company thought Madonna’s daughter Lourdes was a trendsetter: “She’s certainly one to watch over the coming years. No doubt she has inherited some of her mum’s very individual taste.”
What do you think – do you agree with even naming celebrity children as best dressed?