- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Taylor Swift Covers Vogue with a Cool New Look
Taylor Swift is on the February cover of Vogue Magazine with a sultry new look. In an article titled ‘Taylor Swift: The Single Life,’ the country pop sensation talks about fame, ambition, heartbreak and the joys of being on her own.
“There’s just been this earth-shattering, not recent, but absolute crash-and-burn heartbreak,” Swift reveals in the interview. “And that will turn out to be what the next album is about. The only way that I can feel better about myself – pull myself out of that awful pain of losing someone – is writing songs about it to get some sort of clarity.”
Swift feels, however, that she’s learned from her mistakes. “I have a few red flags now,” she says.
“If someone doesn’t seem to want to get to know me as a person but instead seems to have kind of bought into the whole idea of me and he approves of my Wikipedia page… and falls in love based on zero hours spent with me? That’s maybe something to be aware of. That will fade fast. You can’t be in love with a Google search,” she says.
“Men who are threatened by what I do” is another.
“Also I can’t deal with someone who’s obsessed with privacy. If you care about privacy to the point where we need to dig a tunnel under this restaurant so that we can leave? I can’t do that,” she says.
You can find the full interview at Vogue. But before you go- do you have any red flags when it comes to relationships??