- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Taylor Swift Covers Vogue with a Cool New Look
Taylor Swift is on the February cover of Vogue Magazine with a sultry new look. In an article titled ‘Taylor Swift: The Single Life,’ the country pop sensation talks about fame, ambition, heartbreak and the joys of being on her own.
“There’s just been this earth-shattering, not recent, but absolute crash-and-burn heartbreak,” Swift reveals in the interview. “And that will turn out to be what the next album is about. The only way that I can feel better about myself – pull myself out of that awful pain of losing someone – is writing songs about it to get some sort of clarity.”
Swift feels, however, that she’s learned from her mistakes. “I have a few red flags now,” she says.
“If someone doesn’t seem to want to get to know me as a person but instead seems to have kind of bought into the whole idea of me and he approves of my Wikipedia page… and falls in love based on zero hours spent with me? That’s maybe something to be aware of. That will fade fast. You can’t be in love with a Google search,” she says.
“Men who are threatened by what I do” is another.
“Also I can’t deal with someone who’s obsessed with privacy. If you care about privacy to the point where we need to dig a tunnel under this restaurant so that we can leave? I can’t do that,” she says.
You can find the full interview at Vogue. But before you go- do you have any red flags when it comes to relationships??