- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Adam Levine Defends Christina Aguilera from Howard Stern
Adam Levine has defended his The Voice co-judge Christina Aguilera on Howard Stern‘s radio show this week.
During an interview with Levine, the shock jock started to poke fun at Aguilera’s weight gain in recent years. Aguilera has earned criticism for showing off a curvier figure but the ‘Beautiful’ singer has brushed off the comments declaring her happiness with her body and being in her own skin. Her boyfriend. Matthew Ruttler is also very happy with her figure.
Stern brought up Aguilera’s weight during an interview with Levine on his Sirius show on Tuesday when he asked why Levine thought Aguilera had gained weight. Stern made mention of the fact that her clothes were too tight for her now.
Levine joked it off, adding that Aguilera likes tight clothes. He added:”She clearly likes to talk about being comfortable with being a woman, and snapping her fingers and doing the whole (diva) thing.”
When Stern declared that Aguilera as a plus sized women now shouldn’t wear tight clothes, Levine defended her: “I wouldn’t go that far actually.”