- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Adam Levine Defends Christina Aguilera from Howard Stern
Adam Levine has defended his The Voice co-judge Christina Aguilera on Howard Stern‘s radio show this week.
During an interview with Levine, the shock jock started to poke fun at Aguilera’s weight gain in recent years. Aguilera has earned criticism for showing off a curvier figure but the ‘Beautiful’ singer has brushed off the comments declaring her happiness with her body and being in her own skin. Her boyfriend. Matthew Ruttler is also very happy with her figure.
Stern brought up Aguilera’s weight during an interview with Levine on his Sirius show on Tuesday when he asked why Levine thought Aguilera had gained weight. Stern made mention of the fact that her clothes were too tight for her now.
Levine joked it off, adding that Aguilera likes tight clothes. He added:”She clearly likes to talk about being comfortable with being a woman, and snapping her fingers and doing the whole (diva) thing.”
When Stern declared that Aguilera as a plus sized women now shouldn’t wear tight clothes, Levine defended her: “I wouldn’t go that far actually.”