- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
Adele Says She is Not a Skinny Mini She is All about the Music – Interview on 60 Minutes (Video)
Adele is all about the love songs she writes and sings and not about the way she looks, she tells Anderson Cooper in a 60 MINUTES interview to be broadcast Sunday, Feb. 12 (7:00-8:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
She is an international star with a chart-topping album that’s sold nearly 18 million copies worldwide. Does she ever feel pressure “to look a certain way?” asks Cooper. “No, never,” replies Adele. “I’ve never seen magazine covers… music videos and been like, ‘I need to look like that to be a success,’” says the British singer, who is up for six Grammys Sunday night.
“I don’t want to be some skinny mini with my tits out. I really don’t want to do it and I don’t want people confusing what it is that I am about,” she tells Cooper. “I’m not shocking. I just stand there and sing. And I don’t do stunts or anything.
“I’m just writing love songs. I’m not trying to be pop. I’m not trying to be jazz. I’m not trying to be anything. I’m just writing love songs and everyone loves a love song.” Watch an excerpt.
In the profile,
Adele sings for Cooper in her first public performance since she underwent vocal cord surgery and discusses the operation that saved her voice. She also talks about her sudden success, her songs and takes Cooper to her new home in the English countryside.
For more from Adele about her body image and the role model she represents to her young fans, go to 60MinutesOvertime.com on Sunday (12) evening. This webcast contains originally produced content about the subjects and characters in 60 MINUTES stories and the reporters who work on them. For the story behind the story, go to 60MinutesOvertime.com.