- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
AnnaSophia Robb is the New Carrie Bradshaw
AnnaSophia Robb is the CW’s new Carrie Bradshaw.
The actress has been cast as the lead in “The Carrie Diaries”, the CW’s prequal to HBO’s “Sex and the City” which made the four women at its core household names. Sarah Jessica Parker, who played Carrie Bradshaw has starred in films like “I don’t know how she does it” most recently.
The show is based on the Candace Bushnell novel “The Carrie Diaries” and the author along with Gossip Girl’s Josh Schwartz are part of the executive producing team.
The show will center on a young Carrie in the 1980s as she comes of age. She begins to ask her first questions about love, sex, friendship and family while exploring the worlds of high school and Manhattan. Accompanying on her journey her is her younger, rebellious sister, Dorrit played by Stefania Owen.
Robb first started acting in 2004 in films. Her most well-known work includes “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory,” “Bridge to Terabithia” and “Race to Witch Mountain.”