- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
AnnaSophia Robb is the New Carrie Bradshaw
AnnaSophia Robb is the CW’s new Carrie Bradshaw.
The actress has been cast as the lead in “The Carrie Diaries”, the CW’s prequal to HBO’s “Sex and the City” which made the four women at its core household names. Sarah Jessica Parker, who played Carrie Bradshaw has starred in films like “I don’t know how she does it” most recently.
The show is based on the Candace Bushnell novel “The Carrie Diaries” and the author along with Gossip Girl’s Josh Schwartz are part of the executive producing team.
The show will center on a young Carrie in the 1980s as she comes of age. She begins to ask her first questions about love, sex, friendship and family while exploring the worlds of high school and Manhattan. Accompanying on her journey her is her younger, rebellious sister, Dorrit played by Stefania Owen.
Robb first started acting in 2004 in films. Her most well-known work includes “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory,” “Bridge to Terabithia” and “Race to Witch Mountain.”