- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Beyonce and Jay-Z Trademark the ‘Blue Ivy Carter’ Name
Beyonce and Jay-Z aren’t taking any chances letting their baby girl’s name getting out of their hands!
The new parents have filed an application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to protect the name of their daughter, Blue Ivy Carter. Rolling Stone reports that the couple have plans to reserve their daughter’s name for the future possible business ventures they can embark on, such as a line of baby-related products like carriages, diaper bags, and baby cosmetics.
The couple had to act quickly because as you can imagine others tried to jump on this bandwagon, trying to trademark the name, just days after Blue Ivy was born! Fashion designer Joseph Mbeh submitted an application to trademark “Blue Ivy Carter NYC” four days after her birth. Another applicant tried to trademark the name “Blue Ivy Carter Glory IV,” two weeks after her birth, for a fragrance line. Both of these applications were denied, as the Trademark Office recognized the name to be that of the daughter of the superstar couple.
Beyonce and Jay-Z’s application is currently pending, but it is almost certain that it will be made official.
Written by Michelle Wincott