- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
David Beckham Enjoys Changing Harper’s Diapers
David Beckham is definitely a proud daddy, if his gushing is about first daughter, Harper Seven, is anything to go by. He enjoys being on diaper duty!
Beckham waxed lyrical about Harper to reporters at the 2nd Annual Cartoon Network Hall of Game Awards on Saturday. He said: “It’s something new because we’ve got three sons and to have a little girl in the family is amazing. She’s really amazing.”
After three boys, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz Beckham, David is definitely enjoying having his first daughter in the family. Diaper duty hasn’t changed that amazing feeling for him.
He picked up an award for most stylish athlete at the awards, and joked: “I’ve got four kids now. I love changing diapers, it’s one of my passions!”