- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
David Beckham Enjoys Changing Harper’s Diapers
David Beckham is definitely a proud daddy, if his gushing is about first daughter, Harper Seven, is anything to go by. He enjoys being on diaper duty!
Beckham waxed lyrical about Harper to reporters at the 2nd Annual Cartoon Network Hall of Game Awards on Saturday. He said: “It’s something new because we’ve got three sons and to have a little girl in the family is amazing. She’s really amazing.”
After three boys, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz Beckham, David is definitely enjoying having his first daughter in the family. Diaper duty hasn’t changed that amazing feeling for him.
He picked up an award for most stylish athlete at the awards, and joked: “I’ve got four kids now. I love changing diapers, it’s one of my passions!”