- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
David Beckham Enjoys Changing Harper’s Diapers
David Beckham is definitely a proud daddy, if his gushing is about first daughter, Harper Seven, is anything to go by. He enjoys being on diaper duty!
Beckham waxed lyrical about Harper to reporters at the 2nd Annual Cartoon Network Hall of Game Awards on Saturday. He said: “It’s something new because we’ve got three sons and to have a little girl in the family is amazing. She’s really amazing.”
After three boys, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz Beckham, David is definitely enjoying having his first daughter in the family. Diaper duty hasn’t changed that amazing feeling for him.
He picked up an award for most stylish athlete at the awards, and joked: “I’ve got four kids now. I love changing diapers, it’s one of my passions!”