- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
David Beckham Enjoys Changing Harper’s Diapers
David Beckham is definitely a proud daddy, if his gushing is about first daughter, Harper Seven, is anything to go by. He enjoys being on diaper duty!
Beckham waxed lyrical about Harper to reporters at the 2nd Annual Cartoon Network Hall of Game Awards on Saturday. He said: “It’s something new because we’ve got three sons and to have a little girl in the family is amazing. She’s really amazing.”
After three boys, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz Beckham, David is definitely enjoying having his first daughter in the family. Diaper duty hasn’t changed that amazing feeling for him.
He picked up an award for most stylish athlete at the awards, and joked: “I’ve got four kids now. I love changing diapers, it’s one of my passions!”