- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/4/15 Season 6 Episode 9 – Last Dance
- Dance Moms Recap 8/4/15- Nia vs. Kalani: Winner Takes All
- Total Divas Recap 8/4/15- Season 4, Ep. 5- Tea Mode
- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
David Beckham Enjoys Changing Harper’s Diapers
David Beckham is definitely a proud daddy, if his gushing is about first daughter, Harper Seven, is anything to go by. He enjoys being on diaper duty!
Beckham waxed lyrical about Harper to reporters at the 2nd Annual Cartoon Network Hall of Game Awards on Saturday. He said: “It’s something new because we’ve got three sons and to have a little girl in the family is amazing. She’s really amazing.”
After three boys, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz Beckham, David is definitely enjoying having his first daughter in the family. Diaper duty hasn’t changed that amazing feeling for him.
He picked up an award for most stylish athlete at the awards, and joked: “I’ve got four kids now. I love changing diapers, it’s one of my passions!”