- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
Emma Watson: People Asked Me if I Was a Lesbian After I Got My Haircut
Emma Watson has revealed having her hair cut short has resulted in some very interesting questions.
In an interview with The Independent Watson expressed her surprise at some of the questions she received from journalists, including “asking me if this meant I was coming out, if I was a lesbian now.“
She added, “That haircut did make me realize how subjective everyone’s opinion is. Some people were crazy for it and some people just thought I’d lost my sh-t. All I can do is follow my instincts, because I’ll never please everyone.”
The 21-year-old actress explained her haircut is just a natural part of her self-expression, explaining “I’m a multidimensional person and that’s the freedom of fashion. That you’re able to reinvent yourself through how you dress and how you cut your hair or whatever.”
What do you think about Watson’s hair? Do you like it?