- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Emma Watson: People Asked Me if I Was a Lesbian After I Got My Haircut
Emma Watson has revealed having her hair cut short has resulted in some very interesting questions.
In an interview with The Independent Watson expressed her surprise at some of the questions she received from journalists, including “asking me if this meant I was coming out, if I was a lesbian now.“
She added, “That haircut did make me realize how subjective everyone’s opinion is. Some people were crazy for it and some people just thought I’d lost my sh-t. All I can do is follow my instincts, because I’ll never please everyone.”
The 21-year-old actress explained her haircut is just a natural part of her self-expression, explaining “I’m a multidimensional person and that’s the freedom of fashion. That you’re able to reinvent yourself through how you dress and how you cut your hair or whatever.”
What do you think about Watson’s hair? Do you like it?