- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Emma Watson: People Asked Me if I Was a Lesbian After I Got My Haircut
Emma Watson has revealed having her hair cut short has resulted in some very interesting questions.
In an interview with The Independent Watson expressed her surprise at some of the questions she received from journalists, including “asking me if this meant I was coming out, if I was a lesbian now.“
She added, “That haircut did make me realize how subjective everyone’s opinion is. Some people were crazy for it and some people just thought I’d lost my sh-t. All I can do is follow my instincts, because I’ll never please everyone.”
The 21-year-old actress explained her haircut is just a natural part of her self-expression, explaining “I’m a multidimensional person and that’s the freedom of fashion. That you’re able to reinvent yourself through how you dress and how you cut your hair or whatever.”
What do you think about Watson’s hair? Do you like it?