- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Emma Watson: People Asked Me if I Was a Lesbian After I Got My Haircut
Emma Watson has revealed having her hair cut short has resulted in some very interesting questions.
In an interview with The Independent Watson expressed her surprise at some of the questions she received from journalists, including “asking me if this meant I was coming out, if I was a lesbian now.“
She added, “That haircut did make me realize how subjective everyone’s opinion is. Some people were crazy for it and some people just thought I’d lost my sh-t. All I can do is follow my instincts, because I’ll never please everyone.”
The 21-year-old actress explained her haircut is just a natural part of her self-expression, explaining “I’m a multidimensional person and that’s the freedom of fashion. That you’re able to reinvent yourself through how you dress and how you cut your hair or whatever.”
What do you think about Watson’s hair? Do you like it?