- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
Emma Watson: People Asked Me if I Was a Lesbian After I Got My Haircut
Emma Watson has revealed having her hair cut short has resulted in some very interesting questions.
In an interview with The Independent Watson expressed her surprise at some of the questions she received from journalists, including “asking me if this meant I was coming out, if I was a lesbian now.“
She added, “That haircut did make me realize how subjective everyone’s opinion is. Some people were crazy for it and some people just thought I’d lost my sh-t. All I can do is follow my instincts, because I’ll never please everyone.”
The 21-year-old actress explained her haircut is just a natural part of her self-expression, explaining “I’m a multidimensional person and that’s the freedom of fashion. That you’re able to reinvent yourself through how you dress and how you cut your hair or whatever.”
What do you think about Watson’s hair? Do you like it?