- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Iman Hosts First Mom Fashion Show – Photos
Moms redefined the look of motherhood at the first-ever Strut: The Fashionable Mom Show with host, model and mom, Iman.
The fashion show took place during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Lincoln Center in New York on February 16th.
Denise Albert and Melissa Gerstein of The Moms, joined forces with Holly Pavelka from MOM-entum and Vera Sweeney and Audrey McClellan from Getting Gorgeous to showcase everyday fashion for moms. The models for the show were real moms who were all shapes and sizes, varied in age, and were dressed by top designers.
It was no surprise, the looks were fashionable and glamorous. From what to wear when picking the kids up from school, to a date with your significant other, the looks were real and are available in stores and online right now. Featuring designers, Tory Burch, Rachel Roy, Vera Wang and many more, the show proved women can look good while taking care of their families.
Good-by sweat pants, hello style!!