- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
Iman Hosts First Mom Fashion Show – Photos
Moms redefined the look of motherhood at the first-ever Strut: The Fashionable Mom Show with host, model and mom, Iman.
The fashion show took place during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Lincoln Center in New York on February 16th.
Denise Albert and Melissa Gerstein of The Moms, joined forces with Holly Pavelka from MOM-entum and Vera Sweeney and Audrey McClellan from Getting Gorgeous to showcase everyday fashion for moms. The models for the show were real moms who were all shapes and sizes, varied in age, and were dressed by top designers.
It was no surprise, the looks were fashionable and glamorous. From what to wear when picking the kids up from school, to a date with your significant other, the looks were real and are available in stores and online right now. Featuring designers, Tory Burch, Rachel Roy, Vera Wang and many more, the show proved women can look good while taking care of their families.
Good-by sweat pants, hello style!!