- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Iman Hosts First Mom Fashion Show – Photos
Moms redefined the look of motherhood at the first-ever Strut: The Fashionable Mom Show with host, model and mom, Iman.
The fashion show took place during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Lincoln Center in New York on February 16th.
Denise Albert and Melissa Gerstein of The Moms, joined forces with Holly Pavelka from MOM-entum and Vera Sweeney and Audrey McClellan from Getting Gorgeous to showcase everyday fashion for moms. The models for the show were real moms who were all shapes and sizes, varied in age, and were dressed by top designers.
It was no surprise, the looks were fashionable and glamorous. From what to wear when picking the kids up from school, to a date with your significant other, the looks were real and are available in stores and online right now. Featuring designers, Tory Burch, Rachel Roy, Vera Wang and many more, the show proved women can look good while taking care of their families.
Good-by sweat pants, hello style!!