- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
LeAnn Rimes Tells Chelsea Handler She Was Fat and Is Annoyed by Herself – Video
LeAnn Rimes appeared on Chelsea Handler last night (Feb 9th) to promote her new album, Ladies and Gentlemen.
Before getting down to business, Rimes was confronted by Handler about the fact that she has talked smack about Rimes and her divorce from her first husband. Rimes admitted that it made her want to appear on the show even more.
The singer explained that while going through her divorce to former hubby Dean Sheremet, she would be crying her eyes out watching Chelsea Lately in hopes of getting a laugh. Instead she ended up “laughing at you laughing at me.”
Then the topic turned to how she has been photographed everywhere with new hubby Eddie Cibrian, especially in her bikini, to which she argued,
“I am on the damn beach, for God’s sake,”
Chelsea asked LeAnn if she gets annoyed with seeing herself everywhere to which she answered yes. Finally, something LeAnn and I agree on.
As for rumors of Rimes having anorexia, she claims her weight loss is a result of aging – she went from a chubby 13 year old to an adult.
Check out Chelsea’s response after the jump!!