- Hilary Duff is on Tinder – Has a Bowling Date With One of the Men
- Was Patrick Dempsey Fired From Grey’s Anatomy – That’s Why He Was Killed Off?
- Trollbeads for Mother’s Day – A Personalized Gift
- Royal Baby Watch: Royal Delivery and Special Guests
- Royal Baby Watch: Did Kate Middleton and Prince William Announce They Are Expecting a Girl?
- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
LMFAO Announces North American Tour
LMFAO will be hitting the road this spring and summer for their just announced Sorry for Party Rocking tour!
The tour will take them to 26 cities across North America, beginning on May 22nd in Columbus, Ohio at the Nationwide Arena. Special guests joining LMFAO on the tour include Far East Movement, Quest Crew, Sidney Samson, Eva Simon, and Natalia Kills.
The first tickets for the tour will go on sale this Friday, March 2nd.
May 22: Columbus, OH (Nationwide Arena)
May 23: Detroit, MI (The Palace of Auburn Hills)
May 25: Minneapolis, MN (Target Center)
May 26: Chicago, IL (Allstate Arena)
May 28: Denver, CO (Red Rocks Amphitheatre)
May 30: Salt Lake City, UT (Maverik Center)
June 1: Spokane, WA (Spokane Arena)
June 2: Seattle, WA (KeyArena)
June 5: Los Angeles, CA (STAPLES Center)
June 6: Sacramento, CA (Power Balance Pavilion)
June 8: Oakland, CA (ORACLE Arena)
June 9: San Diego, CA (Valley View Casino Center)
June 12: Houston, TX (Toyota Center)
June 13: Tulsa, OK (BOK Center)
June 15: Dallas, TX (American Airlines Center)
June 19: Charlotte, NC (Bojangles’ Coliseum)
June 20: Atlanta, GA (Philips Arena)
June 22: Miami, FL (AmericanAirlines Arena)
June 23: Orlando, FL (Amway Center)
June 25: Washington, DC (Patriot Center)
June 26: Uniondale, NY (Nassau Coliseum)
June 28: Uncasville, CT (Mohegan Sun Arena)
June 29: Newark, NJ (Prudential Center)
June 30: Philadelphia, PA (Wells Fargo Center)
July 1: Worcester, MA (DCU Center)
July 4: Toronto, ON (Molson Canadian Amphitheatre)
Written by Michelle Wincott