- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Nick Cannon’s Continuing Health Problems
Nick Cannon‘s start to 2012 has been anything but healthy. He told his morning listeners on his radio show that his hospitalization for mild kidney failure in January 2012 wasn’t his first health scare recently.
Cannon revealed that he was hospitalized last week to treat two blood clots in his lungs and an enlarged right ventricle. His physician has informed him that his work schedule is to blame for these health issues.
“My doctor was saying that my work is going to kill me—and he’s not joking. I think part of the reason why my health did kind of deteriorate was because I wasn’t resting a lot and I was doing too much. I was overworking myself, working out too much.”
Being a frequent flier also makes him susceptible to blood clots. He revealed that he tried to downplay the seriousness of his health problems, to others and himself. Cannon is willing to take the time off, for himself and for his family, wife Mariah Carey and new babies Monroe and Moroccan.
He said that he had always taken pride in his work, and didn’t like taking days off. But as a new father, and in general for his health, he’s learned that he needs to rethink his schedule.