- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Nick Cannon’s Continuing Health Problems
Nick Cannon‘s start to 2012 has been anything but healthy. He told his morning listeners on his radio show that his hospitalization for mild kidney failure in January 2012 wasn’t his first health scare recently.
Cannon revealed that he was hospitalized last week to treat two blood clots in his lungs and an enlarged right ventricle. His physician has informed him that his work schedule is to blame for these health issues.
“My doctor was saying that my work is going to kill me—and he’s not joking. I think part of the reason why my health did kind of deteriorate was because I wasn’t resting a lot and I was doing too much. I was overworking myself, working out too much.”
Being a frequent flier also makes him susceptible to blood clots. He revealed that he tried to downplay the seriousness of his health problems, to others and himself. Cannon is willing to take the time off, for himself and for his family, wife Mariah Carey and new babies Monroe and Moroccan.
He said that he had always taken pride in his work, and didn’t like taking days off. But as a new father, and in general for his health, he’s learned that he needs to rethink his schedule.