- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Nick Cannon’s Continuing Health Problems
Nick Cannon‘s start to 2012 has been anything but healthy. He told his morning listeners on his radio show that his hospitalization for mild kidney failure in January 2012 wasn’t his first health scare recently.
Cannon revealed that he was hospitalized last week to treat two blood clots in his lungs and an enlarged right ventricle. His physician has informed him that his work schedule is to blame for these health issues.
“My doctor was saying that my work is going to kill me—and he’s not joking. I think part of the reason why my health did kind of deteriorate was because I wasn’t resting a lot and I was doing too much. I was overworking myself, working out too much.”
Being a frequent flier also makes him susceptible to blood clots. He revealed that he tried to downplay the seriousness of his health problems, to others and himself. Cannon is willing to take the time off, for himself and for his family, wife Mariah Carey and new babies Monroe and Moroccan.
He said that he had always taken pride in his work, and didn’t like taking days off. But as a new father, and in general for his health, he’s learned that he needs to rethink his schedule.