- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Oscar 2012 Winners Revealed Early
Mark Wahlberg has friends in the right places who give him inside information, that he is all too willing to share.
Wahlberg recently revealed some “spoilers” as to who is going to take home the Oscar this weekend. He stated,””It’s not a matter of who I want to win, it’s who I know is going to win.”
How he could be so certain about the winners? He said, “Because I’ve got a friend at PriceWaterhouse.”
According to Wahlberg,The Artist will take home the Oscar for Best Picture and The Artist’s star Jean Dujardin will beat off stiff competition from Demián Bichir, George Clooney, Gary Oldman and Brad Pitt to win for Best Actor.
He also claimed The Help will clean up at the Awards, with Viola Davis winning Best Actress and Octavia Spencer winning for Best Supporting Actress.
He continued: “Christopher Plummer will win for Best Supporting Actor and the team behind Transformers will win for best sound editing, and Hugo – they will win Best Costume, Production and Cinematography.”
What do you think about Wahlberg’s reveals? If he is correct, do you think he should have spilled the beans? Or kept it quiet?