- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Oscar 2012 Winners Revealed Early
Mark Wahlberg has friends in the right places who give him inside information, that he is all too willing to share.
Wahlberg recently revealed some “spoilers” as to who is going to take home the Oscar this weekend. He stated,””It’s not a matter of who I want to win, it’s who I know is going to win.”
How he could be so certain about the winners? He said, “Because I’ve got a friend at PriceWaterhouse.”
According to Wahlberg,The Artist will take home the Oscar for Best Picture and The Artist’s star Jean Dujardin will beat off stiff competition from Demián Bichir, George Clooney, Gary Oldman and Brad Pitt to win for Best Actor.
He also claimed The Help will clean up at the Awards, with Viola Davis winning Best Actress and Octavia Spencer winning for Best Supporting Actress.
He continued: “Christopher Plummer will win for Best Supporting Actor and the team behind Transformers will win for best sound editing, and Hugo – they will win Best Costume, Production and Cinematography.”
What do you think about Wahlberg’s reveals? If he is correct, do you think he should have spilled the beans? Or kept it quiet?