- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Oscar 2012 Winners Revealed Early
Mark Wahlberg has friends in the right places who give him inside information, that he is all too willing to share.
Wahlberg recently revealed some “spoilers” as to who is going to take home the Oscar this weekend. He stated,””It’s not a matter of who I want to win, it’s who I know is going to win.”
How he could be so certain about the winners? He said, “Because I’ve got a friend at PriceWaterhouse.”
According to Wahlberg,The Artist will take home the Oscar for Best Picture and The Artist’s star Jean Dujardin will beat off stiff competition from Demián Bichir, George Clooney, Gary Oldman and Brad Pitt to win for Best Actor.
He also claimed The Help will clean up at the Awards, with Viola Davis winning Best Actress and Octavia Spencer winning for Best Supporting Actress.
He continued: “Christopher Plummer will win for Best Supporting Actor and the team behind Transformers will win for best sound editing, and Hugo – they will win Best Costume, Production and Cinematography.”
What do you think about Wahlberg’s reveals? If he is correct, do you think he should have spilled the beans? Or kept it quiet?