- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Private Practice Season 5 Ep 14 Preview 2/9/12 – ‘Too Much’ – Photos
When we last left Private Practice, Sam was seen at the jail with his sister. A sister we didn’t know about.
In this week’s episode entitled, “Too Much”, Sam finds his estranged sister, Corinne, in jail, heavily medicated and near-catatonic, and brings her to Sheldon for help.
Erica begins secret treatments for her cancer and refuses to let Cooper and Charlotte tell Mason. Meanwhile, Cooper, Pete and Addison treat the baby of a drug addict and things between Violet and Scott continue to heat up in the bedroom, “on ABC’s “Private Practice”, February 9, 2012.