- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
Private Practice Season 5 Ep 14 Preview 2/9/12 – ‘Too Much’ – Photos
When we last left Private Practice, Sam was seen at the jail with his sister. A sister we didn’t know about.
In this week’s episode entitled, “Too Much”, Sam finds his estranged sister, Corinne, in jail, heavily medicated and near-catatonic, and brings her to Sheldon for help.
Erica begins secret treatments for her cancer and refuses to let Cooper and Charlotte tell Mason. Meanwhile, Cooper, Pete and Addison treat the baby of a drug addict and things between Violet and Scott continue to heat up in the bedroom, “on ABC’s “Private Practice”, February 9, 2012.