- Revenge Recap 4/19/15- Season 4, Ep. 20- Burn
- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
Private Practice Season 5 Ep 14 Preview 2/9/12 – ‘Too Much’ – Photos
When we last left Private Practice, Sam was seen at the jail with his sister. A sister we didn’t know about.
In this week’s episode entitled, “Too Much”, Sam finds his estranged sister, Corinne, in jail, heavily medicated and near-catatonic, and brings her to Sheldon for help.
Erica begins secret treatments for her cancer and refuses to let Cooper and Charlotte tell Mason. Meanwhile, Cooper, Pete and Addison treat the baby of a drug addict and things between Violet and Scott continue to heat up in the bedroom, “on ABC’s “Private Practice”, February 9, 2012.