- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Reese Witherspoon Talks Chris Brown Assaulting Rihanna With Her Kids
Reese Witherspoon is the Global Ambassador for the Avon Foundation and not only educates the overall public about domestic violence, but her children as well.
The 35-year-old actress told People magazine that she discusses domestic violence and what it means with her children. She has also spoken to them about the Chris Brown incident when he assaulted his then-girlfriend Rihanna back in 2009.
Witherspoon said, ”
My daughter knows what happened. My son knows as well. We talk about what is abuse. I think it’s important to talk to our daughters – and our sons – in order to educate them at an early age about what’s appropriate and what is absolutely not acceptable.”
Her daughter Ava is 12, and her son Deacon is 8. Do you think they are old enough to discuss domestic violence?