- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Reese Witherspoon Talks Chris Brown Assaulting Rihanna With Her Kids
Reese Witherspoon is the Global Ambassador for the Avon Foundation and not only educates the overall public about domestic violence, but her children as well.
The 35-year-old actress told People magazine that she discusses domestic violence and what it means with her children. She has also spoken to them about the Chris Brown incident when he assaulted his then-girlfriend Rihanna back in 2009.
Witherspoon said, ”
My daughter knows what happened. My son knows as well. We talk about what is abuse. I think it’s important to talk to our daughters – and our sons – in order to educate them at an early age about what’s appropriate and what is absolutely not acceptable.”
Her daughter Ava is 12, and her son Deacon is 8. Do you think they are old enough to discuss domestic violence?