- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Reese Witherspoon Talks Chris Brown Assaulting Rihanna With Her Kids
Reese Witherspoon is the Global Ambassador for the Avon Foundation and not only educates the overall public about domestic violence, but her children as well.
The 35-year-old actress told People magazine that she discusses domestic violence and what it means with her children. She has also spoken to them about the Chris Brown incident when he assaulted his then-girlfriend Rihanna back in 2009.
Witherspoon said, ”
My daughter knows what happened. My son knows as well. We talk about what is abuse. I think it’s important to talk to our daughters – and our sons – in order to educate them at an early age about what’s appropriate and what is absolutely not acceptable.”
Her daughter Ava is 12, and her son Deacon is 8. Do you think they are old enough to discuss domestic violence?