- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Reese Witherspoon Talks Chris Brown Assaulting Rihanna With Her Kids
Reese Witherspoon is the Global Ambassador for the Avon Foundation and not only educates the overall public about domestic violence, but her children as well.
The 35-year-old actress told People magazine that she discusses domestic violence and what it means with her children. She has also spoken to them about the Chris Brown incident when he assaulted his then-girlfriend Rihanna back in 2009.
Witherspoon said, ”
My daughter knows what happened. My son knows as well. We talk about what is abuse. I think it’s important to talk to our daughters – and our sons – in order to educate them at an early age about what’s appropriate and what is absolutely not acceptable.”
Her daughter Ava is 12, and her son Deacon is 8. Do you think they are old enough to discuss domestic violence?