- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Reese Witherspoon Talks Chris Brown Assaulting Rihanna With Her Kids
Reese Witherspoon is the Global Ambassador for the Avon Foundation and not only educates the overall public about domestic violence, but her children as well.
The 35-year-old actress told People magazine that she discusses domestic violence and what it means with her children. She has also spoken to them about the Chris Brown incident when he assaulted his then-girlfriend Rihanna back in 2009.
Witherspoon said, ”
My daughter knows what happened. My son knows as well. We talk about what is abuse. I think it’s important to talk to our daughters – and our sons – in order to educate them at an early age about what’s appropriate and what is absolutely not acceptable.”
Her daughter Ava is 12, and her son Deacon is 8. Do you think they are old enough to discuss domestic violence?