- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
Star Jones Returns to ‘The View’ After Being Fired
Today was a big day for lawyer/TV personality, Star Jones when she returned to the show that she was fired from, “The View.” Jones left the show in June 2006 amidst much controversy; she felt betrayed by both ABC and fellow host, Barbara Walters.
Walters and other co-host, Joy Behar decided to stir the pot again with Jones by mentioning how the station and the hosts did not reveal that she had undergone gastric-bypass surgery. “We tried to protect you. We were told, ‘Don’t say it was gastric [bypass]. Say it was pilates and portion control,’ ” Behar said, before adding, “You are now a skinny bitch. Congratulations.”
Jones faced public scrutiny for lying about her weight loss and having an over the top, sponsored wedding which ended in divorce. To see the video of Jones return to “The View”, check out the video here.