- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Star Jones Returns to ‘The View’ After Being Fired
Today was a big day for lawyer/TV personality, Star Jones when she returned to the show that she was fired from, “The View.” Jones left the show in June 2006 amidst much controversy; she felt betrayed by both ABC and fellow host, Barbara Walters.
Walters and other co-host, Joy Behar decided to stir the pot again with Jones by mentioning how the station and the hosts did not reveal that she had undergone gastric-bypass surgery. “We tried to protect you. We were told, ‘Don’t say it was gastric [bypass]. Say it was pilates and portion control,’ ” Behar said, before adding, “You are now a skinny bitch. Congratulations.”
Jones faced public scrutiny for lying about her weight loss and having an over the top, sponsored wedding which ended in divorce. To see the video of Jones return to “The View”, check out the video here.