- New Couple Alert: Who Is Bradley Cooper Dating?!
- Younger Recap 5/05/15 Season 1 Episode 7 – Broke and Pantyless
- Jill’s Steals and Deals – 5/6/15 – Pillows, Candles, Lotions as Seen on The Today Show
- Royal Baby Watch: Princess Charlotte’s First Days At Home
- Princess Charlotte Meets the Queen
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Ex Michelle Rounds a No Show at Court
- Married at First Sight Recap 5/5/15 – Ep 8 ‘Adjusting to Married Life’
- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Dancing With the Stars Results Show 5/5/15 – Who Was Eliminated? Who are the Final Four?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/5/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 5?
Star Jones Returns to ‘The View’ After Being Fired
Today was a big day for lawyer/TV personality, Star Jones when she returned to the show that she was fired from, “The View.” Jones left the show in June 2006 amidst much controversy; she felt betrayed by both ABC and fellow host, Barbara Walters.
Walters and other co-host, Joy Behar decided to stir the pot again with Jones by mentioning how the station and the hosts did not reveal that she had undergone gastric-bypass surgery. “We tried to protect you. We were told, ‘Don’t say it was gastric [bypass]. Say it was pilates and portion control,’ ” Behar said, before adding, “You are now a skinny bitch. Congratulations.”
Jones faced public scrutiny for lying about her weight loss and having an over the top, sponsored wedding which ended in divorce. To see the video of Jones return to “The View”, check out the video here.