- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
The Celebrity Apprentice 2012 Preview 4/1/12 Season 5
In a special three-hour episode, the teams take on two tasks, and two Celebrities are fired.
It all begins when Mr. Trump tasks the teams with creating and selling a Celebrity guidebook on New York City. With a big bonus on the line, special guest Regis Philbin judges the teams’ books.
Despite the added incentive, one Project Manager neglects the quality of their book, while the other team struggles just to get theirs completed in time. An explosive boardroom leads to another Celebrity being fired.
The evening continues, as the teams create an interactive health segment for Walgreens. Before the Celebrities can even begin their task, Mr. Trump switches up the teams. One Project Manager struggles to maintain control of an insubordinate teammate, while the other team tries to complete the task with a Celebrity missing. Before anyone is even fired, Mr. Trump witnesses one of the season’s biggest Boardroom battles, resulting in one Celebrity going AWOL.