- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Dave Franco Looks Hot on Cover of GQ Magazine’s Style Bible
Dave Franco is looking hot on the cover of GQ magazine’s April 2012 issue. This is the magazines first ever Style Issue!
Dave, the brother of James Franco, is a comedic writer who can be seen in some Funnyordie.com videos. Franco is also an actor who has worked on television series such as Scrubs, Greek and most recently, Privileged. His latest acting gig is the remake of 21 Jump Street with Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum and Ice Cube.
The first ever style bible features a trio of April cover stars also includes Drake and John Slattery along with Dave Franco. The issue presents everything a man needs to know to look his best in 2012.
Get a sneak peek at the covers here.