- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Dave Franco Looks Hot on Cover of GQ Magazine’s Style Bible
Dave Franco is looking hot on the cover of GQ magazine’s April 2012 issue. This is the magazines first ever Style Issue!
Dave, the brother of James Franco, is a comedic writer who can be seen in some Funnyordie.com videos. Franco is also an actor who has worked on television series such as Scrubs, Greek and most recently, Privileged. His latest acting gig is the remake of 21 Jump Street with Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum and Ice Cube.
The first ever style bible features a trio of April cover stars also includes Drake and John Slattery along with Dave Franco. The issue presents everything a man needs to know to look his best in 2012.
Get a sneak peek at the covers here.