- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Dave Franco Looks Hot on Cover of GQ Magazine’s Style Bible
Dave Franco is looking hot on the cover of GQ magazine’s April 2012 issue. This is the magazines first ever Style Issue!
Dave, the brother of James Franco, is a comedic writer who can be seen in some Funnyordie.com videos. Franco is also an actor who has worked on television series such as Scrubs, Greek and most recently, Privileged. His latest acting gig is the remake of 21 Jump Street with Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum and Ice Cube.
The first ever style bible features a trio of April cover stars also includes Drake and John Slattery along with Dave Franco. The issue presents everything a man needs to know to look his best in 2012.
Get a sneak peek at the covers here.