- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Dave Franco Looks Hot on Cover of GQ Magazine’s Style Bible
Dave Franco is looking hot on the cover of GQ magazine’s April 2012 issue. This is the magazines first ever Style Issue!
Dave, the brother of James Franco, is a comedic writer who can be seen in some Funnyordie.com videos. Franco is also an actor who has worked on television series such as Scrubs, Greek and most recently, Privileged. His latest acting gig is the remake of 21 Jump Street with Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum and Ice Cube.
The first ever style bible features a trio of April cover stars also includes Drake and John Slattery along with Dave Franco. The issue presents everything a man needs to know to look his best in 2012.
Get a sneak peek at the covers here.