- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Dave Franco Looks Hot on Cover of GQ Magazine’s Style Bible
Dave Franco is looking hot on the cover of GQ magazine’s April 2012 issue. This is the magazines first ever Style Issue!
Dave, the brother of James Franco, is a comedic writer who can be seen in some Funnyordie.com videos. Franco is also an actor who has worked on television series such as Scrubs, Greek and most recently, Privileged. His latest acting gig is the remake of 21 Jump Street with Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum and Ice Cube.
The first ever style bible features a trio of April cover stars also includes Drake and John Slattery along with Dave Franco. The issue presents everything a man needs to know to look his best in 2012.
Get a sneak peek at the covers here.