- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Demi Moore Photoshopped in Ad for Helena Rubenstein – Photo
Demi Moore is out of rehab, back to work and making headlines once again.
In an ad for Helena Rubenstein, Moore’s image is heavily photoshopped. The ads show little resemblance to the 49-year-old Moore in real life. In the pictures, Moore is wrinkles free, the shape of her nose and chin have been altered, and her normally tan skin tone is bleached.
Moore checked into rehab in February for an addiction to prescription pills and an eating disorder, following the very public breakup of her marriage to Ashton Kutcher. The actress has completed her treatment and has since returned to Los Angeles.
What do you think of the advertisement?