- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
International Women’s Day 2012
For more than 100 years, the world has celebrated International Women’s Day on March 8. This special day recognizes advances made by women and girls all over the world.
As part of International Women’s Day we were asked what it meant to us and to
Celebrating International Women’s day is extremely important to us since it has enabled us to strive for and accomplish the many goals we have set for ourselves. Without boundaries, the sky is the limit. This has not been the case for women in the past and some women of today.
Infolinks has asked us why being a women blogger is unique? Being a women blogger is unique in so many ways because there are no limitations. In addition to writing, we are also entrepreneurs, as well as being influential among our readers and our peers.
We began blogging as a way to obtain balance in our lives. As moms, daughters and wives, we have many roles that often include fulfilling the needs of others. We decided that it was time to fulfill our needs, as well. By blogging we created an outlet that allowed us to build a business, be creative and have exciting experiences. Having the opportunity to pursue new dreams while in our current roles is something that we are fortunate to be able to do.
There are many women who inspire us, but if we had to choose one it would be Oprah Winfrey. Through hard work, dedication and passion, Oprah built an empire. We align ourselves with those virtues and characteristics. She created a forum that encourages people to “live your best life” and reach out to others. Like Oprah, we try to send a positive message and create an atmosphere of not only entertainment and enlightenment but to do so while living “our best lives.”
Remember to celebrate women all over the world on March 8th and every day of the year.