- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Jennie Garth Tried to Save Her Marriage to Peter Facinelli
Jennie Garth tried to hold her marriage to husband, Peter Facinelli together. Unfortunately, it takes two to keep a marriage together and Peter wanted out. Facinelli officially filed the divorce papers today.
Over the past two years, as Facinelli’s career was taking off (he plays Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the Twilight series and is a regular on Showtime’s Nurse Jackie), the couple began spending more time apart, according to People.
In 2010, Garth, 39, and their daughters moved to the family’s Santa Ynez Valley, Calif., ranch house, while Facinelli, 38, commuted from Vancouver and New York City.
“He would do everything he could to fly back every weekend,” says Garth. “[But] it took a real toll on our marriage.”
Garth has a new reality show, Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country, that premieres on April 20.