- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Jennifer Lawrence in See Through Shirt on Rolling Stone Cover – Photo and Video
Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence appears on the cover of Rolling Stone’s newest issue, on newsstands Friday (March 29).
In the article, several of Lawrence’s co-stars confirm that the actress bluntly expresses whatever is on her mind. Here’s what co-stars and friends had to share about the 21-year-old star of The Hunger Games:
Woody Harrelson, on his first meeting with Lawrence:
“I was on my bus, and on my bus I have a yoga swing. Jennifer comes on, and she goes, ‘Hi, Woody, I’m J— is that a sex swing?’ Her first sentence to me.”
Zoe Kravitz, on Jennifer:
“I’d met her a few times, and she was like, ‘You should come over and we’ll hang out.’ So I go over to her apartment, and she opens the door in a towel. She’s like, ‘Come in, sorry, you’re early, I was about to shower.’ And she drops her towel and gets in the shower, and starts shaving her legs, totally naked. She was like, ‘Are we here yet? Is this OK?’ And I was like, ‘I guess we’re there!’”
Josh Hutcherson dished.
“When I got cast, she called me up for one of those five-minute ‘Excited to work with you, blah, blah, blah’ things,” he continued, “The conversation started with her saying, ‘Think about a catheter going in – ouch!’ and then turns into a 45-minute rant about zombies and the apocalypse.”