- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Lindsay Lohan Off Probation
Lindsay Lohan is finally off probation.
Nearly five years after her two DUI arrests, numerous stints in rehab, 5 trips to jail and a necklace theft case a judge found that she had finally satisfied the terms of her probation put in place during her drunk driving case. She no longer needs to report to a probation office either.
Since November 2011, Lohan completed more than 50 days of janitorial duty at the LA country morgue and 18 therapy sessions. However, she did not end her probabtion without a warning from the judge to live her life in a more mature way.
Lohan in turn thanked the judge for being fair, which had opened a lot of doors for her.
In regards to the necklace theft case, Lohan will serve an informal probation until May 24, 2014, but her only requirement is to obey all laws. If she slips up at until before then she could be sentenced to 245 days in jail.
Lohan is attempting a career comeback and is slated to appear in an upcoming episode of Glee. She has also signed on to play Liz Taylor in a Lifetime biopic called: Liz and Dick. Her rep said: “Lindsay is ending one chapter and getting ready to start the next.She is very eager to get back on set and jump into her next few projects.”