- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
Madonna Released ‘I F*ucked Up’ Listen Here
Madonna just released a new song ‘I F*cked Up,’ from her upcoming album MDNA!!
“I’m sorry/I’m not afraid to say/I wish I could take you back but I cant/I’m so ashamed/Your in so much pain/I blamed you when things didnt go my way,” the 53-year-old entertainer sings.
MDNA will be released on March 26. Let us know your thoughts on the new tune in the comments.