- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Mayim Bialik Interview: Talks Big Bang Theory, Parenting and More – Video
Mayim Bialik is a television actress best known for her role as Blossom and now, Amy Farrah Fowler on The Big Bang Theory. Adding to her already stellar resume of actress, Ph.D and parent, Bialik is now an author.
Her new book, Beyond the Sling: A Real-Life Guide to Raising Confident, Loving Children the Attachment Parenting Way, talks about her own journey from child actress (Blossom) to neuroscientist (Ph.D. from UCLA in 2007) to confident mom of two young boys, Miles and Frederick.
I had the opportunity to meet Mayim where we discussed her book, her beliefs and of course The Big Bang Theory. Mayim may just be the most down to earth person (and celebrity), I ever had the pleasure of meeting. Not to mention the least judgemental. While she may discuss her parenting tactics in her book, she considers the book to be more of a memoir rather than a parenting “how to”. Mayim will tell you what she does with regards to her children but will not judge you if you decide her way of parenting is not your way of parenting.
One of the questions asked to Maya was, “What character on The Big Bang Theory do you think would benefit the most from attachment parenting?” Maya gave a surprising response saying, “Leonard”. She chose Leonard because his mother is a psychoanalyst and Leonard has some real mother issues.
As for whether Amy and Sheldon will consummate their relationship? Check out what Maya had to say: