- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
New Maroon 5 Album to Drop June 26th
Maroon 5 is set to release their fourth studio album, Overexposed, on June 26th!
In a press release, front man Adam Levine said Overexposed is “one of our most diverse and poppiest albums yet.” Executive producer of the album is pop mastermind Max Martin, who has worked with many of pop music’s biggest names, like Britney Spears.
The album will have 10-tracks, one of which we already know will be “Payphone.” This track will feature Wiz Khalifa. The group’s guitarist, James Valentine, told Rolling Stone:
“At this point in our career I think it was a good thing to completely mix up our process and it yielded good results, as well as a more collaborative spirit within the band. We wanted to make something that sounded contemporary with the elements of a lot of early eras of pop music. This is our most ‘pop’ record ever and we weren’t shy about really going for it.”
It seems like this might be an album with a few collaborations! Who would you like to see Maroon 5 work with??? Are you excited for Overexposed???
Written by Michelle Wincott