- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
New Maroon 5 Album to Drop June 26th
Maroon 5 is set to release their fourth studio album, Overexposed, on June 26th!
In a press release, front man Adam Levine said Overexposed is “one of our most diverse and poppiest albums yet.” Executive producer of the album is pop mastermind Max Martin, who has worked with many of pop music’s biggest names, like Britney Spears.
The album will have 10-tracks, one of which we already know will be “Payphone.” This track will feature Wiz Khalifa. The group’s guitarist, James Valentine, told Rolling Stone:
“At this point in our career I think it was a good thing to completely mix up our process and it yielded good results, as well as a more collaborative spirit within the band. We wanted to make something that sounded contemporary with the elements of a lot of early eras of pop music. This is our most ‘pop’ record ever and we weren’t shy about really going for it.”
It seems like this might be an album with a few collaborations! Who would you like to see Maroon 5 work with??? Are you excited for Overexposed???
Written by Michelle Wincott