- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
New Maroon 5 Album to Drop June 26th
Maroon 5 is set to release their fourth studio album, Overexposed, on June 26th!
In a press release, front man Adam Levine said Overexposed is “one of our most diverse and poppiest albums yet.” Executive producer of the album is pop mastermind Max Martin, who has worked with many of pop music’s biggest names, like Britney Spears.
The album will have 10-tracks, one of which we already know will be “Payphone.” This track will feature Wiz Khalifa. The group’s guitarist, James Valentine, told Rolling Stone:
“At this point in our career I think it was a good thing to completely mix up our process and it yielded good results, as well as a more collaborative spirit within the band. We wanted to make something that sounded contemporary with the elements of a lot of early eras of pop music. This is our most ‘pop’ record ever and we weren’t shy about really going for it.”
It seems like this might be an album with a few collaborations! Who would you like to see Maroon 5 work with??? Are you excited for Overexposed???
Written by Michelle Wincott