- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
New Maroon 5 Album to Drop June 26th
Maroon 5 is set to release their fourth studio album, Overexposed, on June 26th!
In a press release, front man Adam Levine said Overexposed is “one of our most diverse and poppiest albums yet.” Executive producer of the album is pop mastermind Max Martin, who has worked with many of pop music’s biggest names, like Britney Spears.
The album will have 10-tracks, one of which we already know will be “Payphone.” This track will feature Wiz Khalifa. The group’s guitarist, James Valentine, told Rolling Stone:
“At this point in our career I think it was a good thing to completely mix up our process and it yielded good results, as well as a more collaborative spirit within the band. We wanted to make something that sounded contemporary with the elements of a lot of early eras of pop music. This is our most ‘pop’ record ever and we weren’t shy about really going for it.”
It seems like this might be an album with a few collaborations! Who would you like to see Maroon 5 work with??? Are you excited for Overexposed???
Written by Michelle Wincott