- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
New Maroon 5 Album to Drop June 26th
Maroon 5 is set to release their fourth studio album, Overexposed, on June 26th!
In a press release, front man Adam Levine said Overexposed is “one of our most diverse and poppiest albums yet.” Executive producer of the album is pop mastermind Max Martin, who has worked with many of pop music’s biggest names, like Britney Spears.
The album will have 10-tracks, one of which we already know will be “Payphone.” This track will feature Wiz Khalifa. The group’s guitarist, James Valentine, told Rolling Stone:
“At this point in our career I think it was a good thing to completely mix up our process and it yielded good results, as well as a more collaborative spirit within the band. We wanted to make something that sounded contemporary with the elements of a lot of early eras of pop music. This is our most ‘pop’ record ever and we weren’t shy about really going for it.”
It seems like this might be an album with a few collaborations! Who would you like to see Maroon 5 work with??? Are you excited for Overexposed???
Written by Michelle Wincott